What really PLEASED you?

Afraid not Adam, was spending most of my time fiddling with the hydraulics so I didn't get stuck today, been dreading ploughing that field, only left one little patch though and only then because the 6920s bottomed out on the previous end. Its very rare that I actually don't plough through a wet hole but this one was just too bad :-\

No Worry Gav.

The driver for the farm next to us is to over the top when it comes to wet holes. JD8320 with a 5f on.

But then you have the farm boss, when he drives it he is the oppersit. Had her VERY close a few times. Had to back out.

Also last year drilling they had there t8040 go down, quick thinking in to reveres and it just came out.

Hope you dont get stuck drill mate, although i find it entertaining to watch, its a right pain for the crop

Harry smiling then laughing......at a JD model! :D :D :D

smiles only at the Massey ;D ;D

when harry big enough to scribble maybe at the beginning of each year he can do us pictures of britains new releases they will be more accurate than most after all harry will have just as much idea as anybody else :D :D ;D ;D ;D just for harry :-*:-*

when harry big enough to scribble maybe at the beginning of each year he can do us pictures of britains new releases they will be more accurate than most after all harry will have just as much idea as anybody else :D :D ;D ;D ;D just for harry :-*:-*

will do! :D :D :D

like me, i was gonna bring him up on Britains, well RC2, Britains is just a sticker on the box, for him they'll be ok as he wont need to worry about sterring at the age of 3, but Siku will prob be his main product with RC2 if they pull their socks up i hope as well.....which i hope they do!

have fun with that gearbox :D :D ;D ;D

I've been told they can be rather awkward and not the kindest of gearboxes to use, still really looking forward to the experience, it's currently under going a thorough service, they don't use as much as they used to, but it's still expected to do quite a bit of ploughing and help out at harvest. :)

well, i'm happy today as i managed a really long lie this morning which has really recharged the batteries after a really busy couple of weeks.  ;D

then went to my mum's for lunch then did a bit of shopping.

also been doing some lesson plans for this week which means i'll have less to do in the evenings so will hopefully not end up so tired by next weekend!  ::)

really pleased as well as i got word on friday that i passed an assignment i had to resit for uni. (read the question wrong the 1st time round so was v annoyed with myself for failing it in the 1st place - c'est la vie - at least i've passed it now and will know not to make the same mistake again!)

well, i'm happy today as i managed a really long lie this morning which has really recharged the batteries after a really busy couple of weeks.  ;D

then went to my mum's for lunch then did a bit of shopping.

also been doing some lesson plans for this week which means i'll have less to do in the evenings so will hopefully not end up so tired by next weekend!  ::)

really pleased as well as i got word on friday that i passed an assignment i had to resit for uni. (read the question wrong the 1st time round so was v annoyed with myself for failing it in the 1st place - c'est la vie - at least i've passed it now and will know not to make the same mistake again!)

huh?  :D :D