What really PLEASED you?

Indeedy... great new Sean... and a great weight off your mind as well no doubt...

Now then... what pleased me... I've finally managed to obtain an MF35X Industrial brochure... I've been looking for a few years now... Oh yeah... get in  :P :P

seriously!!! :o :o :o ....i can finally stop looking for you!! ;D ;D

where did you obtain it in the end? ??? ???

just finished carpeting and setting up the scratchbuilding room up in the attic room in our house.

Moved some clutter from one cupboard to another and lo and behold,looked up in the beams and our bats are in there as well,..must have been about a dozen pipistrelle faces looking at me........... ;D

Looking forward to getting some more models started and one or two finished.  :)

I have managed to get the day off work to get on with building stock for Toytrac ;D ;D

I have some holiday owing and we were a little quiet today so I said I'll stay at home ::) ::)

I'll try to show progress in the 'workbench' topic later ;)

Well it nearly annoyed when when a I thought the box of a new LCD 37 inch TV would not fit in the back seat of the A4 but it did just so I was pleased I didn't have to go home and get the trailer  ;) ;)

her new thermo cast has been done after yesterdays fiasco, her dads a lot better and actually eaten for the first time since he went into hospital, my uncles feeling a hell of a lot better as it seems they have solved / found his problem

and its friday and i have 18 bottles of cornish rattler to drink over the weekend seeing as i had work today so didnt have a birthday drink last night

Sentimental I know...

A nice man from Ireland rang me today regarding some New-Ray pheasants... we got chatting... I mentioned FTF... turns out he knows Big Cheese Andy and his Dad

Then... just read a recent post and recognised the name of another FTFer I've just been dealing with today... never even realised he was even a member :)

Made me smile to think how small the model farming world is thanks to FTF... I did warn you about the 'sentimental bit' ;D

just finished carpeting and setting up the scratchbuilding room up in the attic room in our house.

Moved some clutter from one cupboard to another and lo and behold,looked up in the beams and our bats are in there as well,..must have been about a dozen pipistrelle faces looking at me........... ;D

Looking forward to getting some more models started and one or two finished.  :)

They were there when it was my bedroom (age 12) and as we all know that was 40 years ago. I wonder how long bats live for? I expect Powerabbit knows ...

Tried my hand at tiling today and got on really well :) That was after fitting an arcatrave, some skirting board, caulked it all in, put some Easi Fill and hardwall round and sanded the stairs back to bare wood. Oh yes, Trick'll Fix It!

Mr DIY! ;D

been doing very similar all day to tris, oh for the joys of the shed and some models to sort out :D :D

Tried my hand at tiling today and got on really well :) That was after fitting an arcatrave, some skirting board, caulked it all in, put some Easi Fill and hardwall round and sanded the stairs back to bare wood. Oh yes, Trick'll Fix It!

Mr DIY! ;D

spoke to my aunt last night, seems like  my uncle in ipswich may be home next wek, all depends on the blood works results on his adrenial glands, thats the last one left now, to date they have found nothing to explain his severe pain and high blood pressure, and he seems to be getting a lot better, pains dropped, blood pressures dropped and not requireing medication now, all ct and mri scans have been ok, so lord only knows if the fianl test is negative what hes had, they really dont know?

so thats all home and well again hopefully