What really PLEASED you?

Always look on the bright side of life Mark

Some things in life are bad

They can really make you mad

Other things just make you swear and curse.

When you're chewing on life's gristle

Don't grumble, give a whistle

And this'll help things turn out for the best...<blockquote>And...always look on the bright side of life...

Always look on the light side of life...

PLus it gets you on FTF early too ;) ;) </blockquote>

I got an email from the owner of Toy Tractor Times in the States.  Model Farmer and TTT have an exchange agreement that Andy and the TTT owner agreed to do.....We have sent some of our  Model Farmer articles over to TTT and they are getting rave reviews......Jay  the owner is very pleased with the results......and I am over the moon for our Model Farmer staff....they are a great bunch...... ;D  If your not reading Model Farmer your missing out........ :-\

Yeah it is a great feeling sean. Have handed out half of them have my in laws to take out to them when we go up to their house next week have most of the kids presents to wrap and my middle sons toy kitchen to put together before I go back to work.