What really PLEASED you?

Greetings earthlings. Here is something to help for any who are struggling to have a good day. Author is unknown. But if you are really struggling for something in your life.. smile and be happy. Here is some advice.

Smiling is infectious, you can catch it like the flu

When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too.

I walked around the corner and someone saw me grin,

When they smiled, I realised I had passed it on to him.

I though about the smile and then realised its' worth

A single smile like mine could travel round the Earth.

So if you feel a smile begin, don't leave it undetected

Start and epidemic quick and get the World infected.

My first show is booked for the 14th of Feb and my 2nd show is booked for the 20th of Feb.  I'm excited to finally get out of the house and do something.....I have a one man comedy stand up show I do and the cost of attending is one can of food of some kind and also the resort will make a donation to the food bank.  I like being involved in helping others.......

My first show is booked for the 14th of Feb and my 2nd show is booked for the 20th of Feb.  I'm excited to finally get out of the house and do something.....I have a one man comedy stand up show I do and the cost of attending is one can of food of some kind and also the resort will make a donation to the food bank.  I like being involved in helping others.......

I give you the traditional performers' pre-show encouragement, Rick -  "Break a leg"

The darts from the Players Championship last night with Paul Nicholson taking the title and enroute beating Adrian Lewis, Phil Taylor and Mervyn King all in the same day. His semi final victory over Taylor was one of the best televised matches i've ever seen. His finishing was phenomenal, taking out 170 with Taylor sat on 32 to break his throw was outrageously good, and this followed checkouts of 104,121,130 and 76! All this after he gave Taylor the darts to start, after winning the bull in the practice room. I think I about fell off the sofa after he hit double five to sneak it 10-9. Impressed he had the stamina and bottle to beat King in the final too. :) 

Can you get some one to film you Rick? This has got to be seen by us all - please?  :-*

Good Thinking Jo!  Come on Rick - YouTube it or at least upload a video clip

get serious here.....it would be of no interest on here....my routine is all about growing up with a hearing loss, deafness and getting old....like all the folks in the resorts.......plus I am looking kind of bad right now...grin bloody fat old bugger Ive become because had to wait for all the dang test to finish before I can go to physical th.   

get serious here.....it would be of no interest on here....my routine is all about growing up with a hearing loss, deafness and getting old....like all the folks in the resorts.......plus I am looking kind of bad right now...grin bloody fat old bugger Ive become because had to wait for all the dang test to finish before I can go to physical th. 

You would look beautiful to us - no worries there! :-*

A Field Marshal aka Pom Pom Mark. Can I ask who made it and is it 1/32 scale.

I'm not too sure if the exhaust colour is correct. I've seen silver black and green but predominately they are green. I heard the earlier version had silver ones but the front wheels to me don't seem to be an early version.

I'm no expert on the real machine ...just commenting on what I have seen on the rally fields over the past 25 years ;) ;)

Well that wasn't an expensive buy Mark but the Series 111 were the last of the Green Field Marshall's before they went on to the orange ones and then finally the Marshall MP6 of which only 197 were made.

Here is a Series 111 which was taken at Glamis Castle Rally last year

12072009001-2.jpg

found out i have been praised for more work i have done on a 360 and beter still it was direct from the client who came out to site today to see me and praise my work that i was doing and only want me on their future sites as the main machine driver  ::););D ;D ;D ;D ;D:-*:-* :-*:-*

after a barron 3 odd months now with no overtime at work, i have got the jump on the other guys with some sneeky e-mails to my mate in the control  and landed a spell working in cornwall arround newquay way, with a garanteed 2 hrs a day overtime and more than likely my offday to, at 11 hrs to match the other days of the week, will have 2 weeks worth before my week of in march, then back on it again as long as i want to do it, as a thanks you for saying i would do it in the first place