What really PLEASED you?

got a summer job with the contractor  ;D  cant wait to finnish coll now and get started  ;D  by the sounds ill be doing some raking, sqaure bale wrapping and carting silage haha  ;D  brilliant

rakings a poor job fella got stuck raking 1000 acre last year got sick of it so another boy did the last 3000 ;D

Today I am proud to be living in Canada and a citizen as well :) . The Canadian team won there hockey game for olympic gold in the last event of the games against the U.S.A :)  . The score was 3/2 with extra time it was a bit stressfull as it was sudden death.

Sorry Rick your guys had to loose this one with it being on our ground in Canada. ;) 

Also a new record was set for the most gold medals won by a host country the record was 10 and we took it to 14 :)

Well done pops... so did you go down well then... I won't ask if there were any 'silent moments' of course  :-\

went well...had a good time we all Laughed it Back mean we raised the money for the food bank the most important part of the program....keeping up with my wife she making a quilt for Jays new baby.....got to do my part....

Picking up our new sprayer today and starting to get our nozzles swapped onto it then getting a phonecall to say my PA2 test would be on Thursday, all coming together nicely now :)

Today I am proud to be living in Canada and a citizen as well :) . The Canadian team won there hockey game for olympic gold in the last event of the games against the U.S.A :)  . The score was 3/2 with extra time it was a bit stressfull as it was sudden death.

Sorry Rick your guys had to loose this one with it being on our ground in Canada. ;) 

Also a new record was set for the most gold medals won by a host country the record was 10 and we took it to 14 :)

Smashing game that was.....and Canada really needed the win....closed out the Olympic games for them on high note.........Lousy weather...darn Brits had all the snow..... :of

Smashing game that was.....and Canada really needed the win....closed out the Olympic games for them on high note.........Lousy weather...darn Brits had all the snow..... :of

Thanks mate :)  I guess you would be half proud as well being a half baked American ;D with your family connection across the 49th ;)