What really PLEASED you?

realy pleased today , passed my car theory test this moring , first time to :D

also did my telehandler training/test last week :)

Well done Rich, all the best with your driving test. :)

....What really pleased me today? My wrist band arrived for the Isle Of Wight music festival i'm attending next weekend. :)

realy pleased today , passed my car theory test this moring , first time to :D

also did my telehandler training/test last week :)

Well done Rich, how long before you can pass the practical do you think?  ;)

Well done, Alex!  You have every right to be pleased/

thanks Sue, in 12months  (post graduation) it might be more than a summer job! failing that these 4 months are going to improve my C.V. no end..

Indeedy doo... well done Alex from me too - it warms the cockles of my heart to see someone young, enthuastic and capable like you move your life ever onwards and upwards - you deserve all the good fortune you receive mate.

As your signature says... you are actually a smashing chap  ;)

No don't rest on your laurels Mandy, keep eating healthily! (Says the super-fit nutritionist, not)

Resting... what's that? ;D ;D  Seriously, I had another letter from the Consultant today explaining how close the 'shot across the bows' was, and I shall be taking things a little easier and be a little more careful ;)

Resting... what's that? ;D ;D  Seriously, I had another letter from the Consultant today explaining how close the 'shot across the bows' was, and I shall be taking things a little easier and be a little more careful ;)

Mandy - glad you are ok, look after yourself please, FTF needs you honey! bw from Jo & Cerin  :-*

Yes, look after yourself Mandy.

Well, I am today a happier bunny after receiving an electricity bill from my supplier for the last month totaling £7,243.63p which was on their part a total c--ck-up. They changed me over to a 'smart meter' in January and the company that fitted it made a mistake in the 'final read' on the old one and gave the supplier the wrong serial number which showed on their records to have 'gone round the clock'. I protested this most vigorously considering that my normal monthly consumption is very consistant, giving them the CORRECT meter serial number and the reading it was showing so I told them in no uncertain terms what actions I was prepared to take if they did not sort it out as to me it was obvious that the fault lay with them, the supplier, and the company who fitted the meter, they even got the date wrong as to when it was fitted! After several phone calls and conversations between myself and my supplier, today they rang me to apollogise and found that I was actually in credit by £13.46p. Warning!!! all these utility companies are out to rip you off so keep an accurate and up to date written record of all your use and consumption of services, I always do and it pays hands down if there happens to be a dispute between you and them.