What really PLEASED you?

I will go see Swedish House Mafia tomorrow with 40 000 others :-*;D:D

I'm a bit jealous, seen them at T in The Park and it was brutal, a couple of pals are going to Denmark to see them, got the chance but pulled out, worst decision I've ever made
  • Like 1

I will go see Swedish House Mafia tomorrow with 40 000 others :-*;D:D

I'm a bit jealous, seen them at T in The Park and it was brutal, a couple of pals are going to Denmark to see them, got the chance but pulled out, worst decision I've ever made

Whoopee - What Annoyed Me Today has become a PLEASED.

Boiler commissioning documents have been retrieved from behind the boiler by an intrepid plumber armed with a wire coathanger and some long pliers! Eureka! (Mind you he had to take bits of the boiler off to reach them)

Whoopee - What Annoyed Me Today has become a PLEASED.

Boiler commissioning documents have been retrieved from behind the boiler by an intrepid plumber armed with a wire coathanger and some long pliers! Eureka! (Mind you he had to take bits of the boiler off to reach them)

Where there is a will there is a way as they say Sue and it is good you got someone sensible who could assess the situation and get the job done instead of the negative approached you get with some folk these days...like "oh we can't do that" ;D ;D

• Like 1

managed to drive to fortwilliam in the dark, now sipping a pint in the hotel bar while shes unpacking and deciding what were doing tomorrow

I find it's easier to drive with the headlights on! ;)

• Like 1

Where there is a will there is a way as they say Sue and it is good you got someone sensible who could assess the situation and get the job done instead of the negative approached you get with some folk these days...like "oh we can't do that" ;D ;D

I rang the plumbers to see if they had duplicates and the boss said he had a better idea and sent one of the lads round to see if he could get them. Now I know why we always used this firm.

Meeting up with Andy Ingram yesterday afterrnoon to pick up a bags a magazine and envelope He took back up from Penrith for me form two other members on here. Thansk for the landrover mirrors Paul and thanks for the irish magazine and all those farming and model related carrier bags Brian. Much appreciated and what a great three members on here 8)

• 2 weeks later...

Picking up the latest Model Collector magazine.  There is a lovely article entitled "The future looks bright" about a 12-yearold who is an enthusiastic collector and has been since he was 7!  I know young Daniel very well (he is an honorary grandson) and it was great to see he has a 4-page centre spread as well as being on the front page.  He even had a comment in the editorial!

Brilliant - all young collectors need encouragement - even Daniel!

• Like 1

I won't be around with them for that long Pat...6 of us were told at the end of August our jobs were being transitioned to Dubai and we would most likely be made redundant in the first quarter of 2014. But hey ho its only a job and provided its a decent package I would like to take a year or 6 months out,

just found out the so called "sold out " i pad min i ordered from apple direct is on its way, despite being told no one would get them before xmas now , mate at works gutted as he went via stormfront, and has been told no hope , wife doesnt know yet mind

i got my mrs one from the apple store for christmas sean. it came over a week ago. she begged me to have it now, and i said no. she then said if i let her have the ipad mini now, i could have my quadtrac and assorted marge tractors, and my ros nh 8770, so it was game over. i am not really into computer gadgets but the ipad mini is one clever bit of kit. hope your wife likes hers.

i hope so to mate, have been hunting everywhere for it, so decided to go to the source, was ment to be delivered on the 28th according to the first mail ,now its been dispatched, like i say, my mate ordered and paid via stormfront (apple outlet) and hes been told no hope, and every one else is on back order to , wasnt worth driving 50 miles to the nearest apple shop to try there as apparently they are pre ordered only to

Just received an email from the hotel where I shall be spending Christmas.  As I will have medication that needs to be stored in a fridge I asked if they had fridges in the rooms.  The answer was no but one would be put in my room for the purpose!  What more can you ask? :angel:

After sixteen weeks, our bedroom furniture will be delivered this Saturday :) As it is four weeks over the upper side of their delivery window they also agreed to put aside the delivery charge only applicable on Saturdays too. Double whammy!