What really PLEASED you?

Finding out that I just won 250 pounds in the works fantasy football league by finishing 3rd. First place was 1100 pounds. Was a good season as I won 2 manager of the month awards and finished 3rd overall at work.  ;D In total won 700 pounds  ;D ;D

thank you everyone for your kind words.

Somehow it doesn't feel right to celebrate when others are going through difficult times  :-\

My thoughs are with them!

Celebrate away, Noel, life is to be lived.  Sometimes it can be very cruel but we have to accept and work through those times. If someone has good news it is a pleasure to hear it.

I am pleased that your sister has been safely delivered of two lovely girls and you are now an uncle.

I am thinking of Poor Uncle Noel - it is going to be doubles all the way.  2 birthday presents and 2 Christmas presents, 2 little girls wanting uncle's attention at the same time.  Oh dearie me, what a pickle!

Its been a good day  ;D ;D

Silage is being cut  ;D ;D

water fight on bus, refreshing  :D :D

and...

and....

and......

It was my last day of actual school !!!!  ;D ;D ;D

EVER!!!!!!

YES!!!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I think he's now a 'big noise' in the electronics world... international jet setter... chauffeur driven in the back of his limousine... a girl in every port.. his own filofax, laptop PC and LARGE expense account....

You know the sort... all cuflinks and no substance...

He's got no time of us 'little people' these days  :'( :'( - I had to book my appointment with his secretary 6 months ago... and then he cut me short as well  :'( :'(

:D :D :D :D

A pint (of soft drink sadly) round the old rubba dub dub with me ol' mucker - Barry 'Five Bellies' Stunt.  :)

what they let him out away from home again, dam thats twice this year, spalding and now yours, best keep a eye on his travels :D :D

I was going to send Micky an email to TalkSport yesterday asking him if he could aford his own boots? :D :D He's on between 3pm and 6pm I think - access though their website - go on Ben you do it!

I was going to send Micky an email to TalkSport yesterday asking him if he could aford his own boots? :D :D He's on between 3pm and 6pm I think - access though their website - go on Ben you do it!

i wont be able to listen? :-\ :-\ or i'll miss it as at work

go on, you try! ;D ;D

I can see you Ben blue top is it just me or does your nose look big in that picture  :-\ :-\ :o

yeah blue top, 8 from left behind Quinn.....no simon, i used marky's strap on nose :D :D :D::)

Lots of things today :)

Spending evening doing deliveries with the boyfriend especially (and unofficially ;))

Sean's counselling service... he's wonderful :-*

The sun was out, the sky was blue and I looooooooooooooooooove the Somerset countryside :)

Marky... haven't had anything to do with him all day... but he pleases me anyway and I love him ;D

I have only another four days of driving to Southampton General and queuing for the car park as they are moving Stu to the Countess Brecknock Hospice on Monday all being well.  That is only 2 1/2 miles down the road and I can spend more time with him.