What really PLEASED you?

I have only another four days of driving to Southampton General and queuing for the car park as they are moving Stu to the Countess Brecknock Hospice on Monday all being well.  That is only 2 1/2 miles down the road and I can spend more time with him.

That's good news Sue.. I guess there can be nothing worse than having to travel with all this worry on your mind at the minute - give Stu my best wishes as always... if he lived a little nearer I'd be bombarding him with grapes  :-\

Lots of things today :)

Spending evening doing deliveries with the boyfriend especially (and unofficially ;))

Sean's counselling service... he's wonderful :-*

The sun was out, the sky was blue and I looooooooooooooooooove the Somerset countryside :)

Marky... haven't had anything to do with him all day... but he pleases me anyway and I love him ;D

;D - You say the sweetest things Lady F... and that's why I love you I reckon  :-*

So why the paddington Bear hard stare Ben you got some beef with the camera man  :o :o :D :D

for some stupid reason, Quinny decided we should look that way....trouble was the sun was in our faces :D :D :D::)

yeah, i was surprised when i saw it!!!! :D :D :D

best i go check it out in private ;) ;)....although there are ways around it anyway if it starts again! ;) ;)

I've already been doing that just to make sure ;D:D :D

Walking into work prepared for day of washing bowser and me tractor down etc but 10 o'clock got phonecall to go do some ploughing as one our contract farms couldnt get there 4 furrow dowdeswell into the ground well enough or pull it with there NH T6030 so in i went with me magnum mx220 and 7 furrow kverneland with no problems only one hard patch i couldnt get in ;D ;D And now im off for 10 days!!!!!!! :D :D