What really PLEASED you?

[glow=red,2,300]mum is back to day yey  :) [/glow]

Thats good to hear luke.

you will be ok mate, its not that difficult, if you do it yourself you will prob me a lot more carefull with it, and have the dosh to do the chassis and wheels as well, maybe even the cab frame ready to go back on??

I would say do it yourself anyway think of the sense of satisfaction you will get from it. Not to mention it done how you want it ;)

Finding the guys I am going to be working with over the coming weeks are all pretty sorted. I've been made a Team Leader for my spreading team. Two Bunning 14t Lowloanders on John Deere 7530's and a JCB JS130 excavator make up my team. Oh and I had a brief play in 'my' 7530 John Deere moving it to a farm ready for tomorrow.  :)

Looking at my car computer today and seeing I had covered 551 on a tank of diesel and still saying I had a range of 70. Me hopes to make 600 miles out of this tank... a first Either the computer's gone faulty or I have been driving more economically ;D ;D

Looking at my car computer today and seeing I had covered 551 on a tank of diesel and still saying I had a range of 70. Me hopes to make 600 miles out of this tank... a first Either the computer's gone faulty or I have been driving more economically ;D ;D

remember the top gear episode where Clarkson drove from London to Edinburgh (i think ??? ???) in a Diesel Audi without filling up ;) ;)

remember the top gear episode where Clarkson drove from London to Edinburgh (i think ??? ???) in a Diesel Audi without filling up ;) ;)

Don't remember that one as such Ben  .... but its making me think. Its 454.8 miles from my house to Spalding so in theory I should be able to do Spalding and back on a tank and a half of fuel. Must consider this for Spring 2009.

I remember that episode too, for the last 50 miles or so the car was saying there were 0 miles left in the tank but it got him home  :D :D :D :D

Our visit from V.O.S.A. went very well. All the boxes had ticks against them. They sent out two inspectors and surprisingly they were both very pleasant people, who didn't seem to be particularly devious and looking to make our life difficult. We wont get a visit from them now for two years, but I  still wonder whether any of their other investigators may pay us a visit.

We've all been running around like headless chicken trying to get everything in order for the last few days,getting everything as it should be and attending to all the items that were out of date etc.

Our drivers have seen what the possibilities could be if we fail to keep everything in order and hopefully we will come out of this much more concientious and efficient with regard to record keeping. A lot of what we did was of little interest to them; but it may be to other parts of their organization.

All my service records are now up to date, all the tank tests bar one have been done, all my yearly planner is up to date and everything cross references.

Today we are all happy with the result and V.O.S,A. left us stating that we were 100% compliant and only advised us on gas bottle storage. Great eh.  :)