Case 7200 Magnum

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice jas what size plastic have u used for the uprights mate?

Each upright is in three parts Sean, the main piece is 3mm square and then I've added a 1mm thick strip on to one side, positioned it to create a recess, fixed it with plasticweld, let it set, trimmed and filed to the original profile and then repeated for the next side, time consuming but it will be worth the end result once painted. (I hope  ::))

Now with the cab roof loose fitted....

nov19a002.jpg

HOLY cow.  Jason, that is the finest looking magnum I have seen in 1/32 to date.  Care to share what tractor u started with.  From what I know which is debatable :)  all the 1/32 scale CIH's where smaller sized. OR did you stretch and widen the hood as well?  It looks stock. :)

Anyway, Looks fantastic.  Only thing I would add is the front wheels from the new magnums.  the 305 or whatever.  Has the planitary detail.  Nice choice of tires though. 

It's on a new magnum chassis (heavily modified) , rear magnum rims with siku lexion 600 tyres fitted, UH McCormick ztx fronts (the magnum wheels looked cr4p), a stretched and modified bonnet from an ertl case 2294? :-\ and cab roof from an ertl case Maxxum.

Provided the pub does not beckon tonight I should get the mudguards and rear end of the floorpan finished.  :-\