Case 7200 Magnum

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . .  a few weeks??? What the hell are we to do in the mean time?!! Come to that. .. what are you going to be doing for a few weeks while you wait for the bit's to turn up then?

Full credit to you mate, I am dead keen on this. You have really got this uptogether in the way you have built that floorpan and got all the pieces married up. Looks like it has come straight form a die-cast mould. 8)

i have one question What do you use for the windows mate ???

I use the display plastic off a siku box but i am searching for a proper material!

I think the model is realy THE BOM!!!!

Some clear 1mm sheet from my local model shop, it's like clear plasticard, just "score and snap"

nice work FP ;D ;D, i sometimes wonder where you get the time, skill and patience!! ;D ;D ;D

I have to admit, I've had a few early starts at work this week (opening up, too dark to do anything else before 7.30 am) so it's spent a few hours in the office outside of daylight hours.  ;)

. . . .  a few weeks??? What the hell are we to do in the mean time?!! Come to that. .. what are you going to be doing for a few weeks while you wait for the bit's to turn up then?

Full credit to you mate, I am dead keen on this. You have really got this uptogether in the way you have built that floorpan and got all the pieces married up. Looks like it has come straight form a die-cast mould. 8)

Ah go on then, I'll show you a bit more progress!

Front grill painted and lights added;

november1234002.jpg

nice jas, theres a good read about the 7200 magnums in this months ct mag, no interior shots but some but bonnet decal shots which may be of some use for you,pages 26 -29 mate

Cheers Sean, I think I have the decal side sorted now.  ;)