NEWS @ MF Magazine

Just recieved this orrid mag this morning  :'(

Currently using it in the Gents  :-*

Seriously does anyone else get it as it looks a 'decent read'  ;)

Apparantely it describes itself as the 'The International Magazine of Massey Ferguson'  ;)

I get them.  does seem to be random when i get them.  Might be every 3 months, 6 months etc.  Its this mag where i found out about the ltd edition siku te20.

Claas used to do a similar mag which was good. Sadly they stopped printing and did it as pdfs in stead.

I've just found issue #9 of these from August 2001, and its got a feature on models in it too with stuff from Dinky, Britains and Corgi - I was thinking of sticking it on ebay to be honest, everyone seems to be selling tractor ephemera on there nowadays!

I've just found issue #9 of these from August 2001, and its got a feature on models in it too with stuff from Dinky, Britains and Corgi - I was thinking of sticking it on ebay to be honest, everyone seems to be selling tractor ephemera on there nowadays!

sell it to Marky F. :D :D

They sure did, it was called "Tractor News" a few copies appear on ebay from time to time and i've seen some make ?40 plus!

I had a load of them. Wonder if they are still up in the attic.  ??? ???

I remember the shipments of 1210 4wds to Sugar Cane farmers in Venezuela, the Agri Kings that were sold to a Danish Count, and the Sekura cabbed 1412s hauling milled peat from the bogs in Finland (Hydra-Shift gearbox meant they didn't bog down [no pun intended] on upshifts).

Bring back the 1970s!  :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

I remember the shipments of 1210 4wds to Sugar Cane farmers in Venezuela, the Agri Kings that were sold to a Danish Count, and the Sekura cabbed 1412s hauling milled peat from the bogs in Finland (Hydra-Shift gearbox meant they didn't bog down [no pun intended] on upshifts).

Find them Stanley and put a few up here - make quite good money now on ebay ;)

i remember seiing lots of articles like that stan but the one that sticks in my mind was the far east , where all the 'dead' tractors were just lined up along the roadside for miles & miles, & one of the DB dealers were pulling them in one by one & breaking them for either spare parts or for complete rebuilds