Whats on your workbench???

This is what's on our workbench, Nuffield Mil Loaders boxed and ready for collection at Spalding.

100_0740.jpg

they look fab :) are they all sold?

loads on my bench as only a few days to spalding :'( also been given a britains fordson super major to restore, nice looking tractor, never seen one before in the flesh, needs to be done right as the owner is a key member in the ford and fordson club :o should be empire blue, what is the halfords type for that? is it the one listed as earlie fords, 4000 etc? 

here yo go jez, just finished this for spalding ,better pics when i get back or before if some nice person takes the pics and posts before i get back home, will prob be monday before i log on and post after spalding as i wont be home much before 7 i recon

ps i doubt anyone will guess what it is  other than the 4 people who know what it is,and they are all sworn to secrecy  ;)

DSCF0010-1.jpg

here yo go jez, just finished this for spalding ,better pics when i get back or before if some nice person takes the pics and posts before i get back home, will prob be monday before i log on and post after spalding as i wont be home much before 7 i recon

ps i doubt anyone will guess what it is  other than the 4 people who know what it is,and they are all sworn to secrecy  ;)

DSCF0010-1.jpg

at a guess i would say its a FORD 7610

Aha Sean!!! Even I know that's a ford, not interested.......................

Only kidding , is it a sick Anaemic John Deere  ;) ;) :D :D :D :D ::) ::)::) ::) Stupid Jez......

Wicked mate, i'm off to ring Tris and ask him...

Aha Sean!!! Even I know that's a ford, not interested.......................

Only kidding , is it a sick Anaemic John Deere  ;) ;) :D :D :D :D ::) ::)::) ::) Stupid Jez......

Wicked mate, i'm off to ring Tris and ask him...

tris wont tell, i know that, how did you guess it was a jd to mate, tried to hide the green with the paint shop ,clealry didnt work :D :D :D :D :D

Hi Mike, for restoring the Britains E1A major (Power/Super, but not "New Performance") its FORDSON EMPIRE BLUE you need and I'm afraid I've sold out of aerosols but have it in tinlets for airbrushing/hand application. 4000 style paint isn't right, that's FORD TRACTOR BLUE. Some people use Rover Tahiti blue aerosol but that's not right  either. Regards Nigel.

Hi Mike, for restoring the Britains E1A major (Power/Super, but not "New Performance") its FORDSON EMPIRE BLUE you need and I'm afraid I've sold out of aerosols but have it in tinlets for airbrushing/hand application. 4000 style paint isn't right, that's FORD TRACTOR BLUE. Some people use Rover Tahiti blue aerosol but that's not right  either. Regards Nigel.

thanks nigel, shame no areosols left, thats what i mainly use, i dont have air brush gear :-[ will speak to you on sunday, guess i will either hand paint or use large spray gun :o  i was told empire blue but wasnt sure what shade it looks like