Whats on your workbench???

Stuart you blithering idiot!! :D

So then, where do you start now? Will you have to do a respray once you fit it back together to cover the glve and joins? Or will you make new parts from scratch and fit them already sprayed?

nice foreger i remember a farmer having a fold down pick up bed on his jaguar ;)

like the MF 500 industrial in the fore ground marcus   :P :P

ah the good old jag 40 that would be then !

ah mf 500 ind , ongoing project is that :-\

pdc and pauli inspired uh landini to mf6490 conversion fitting a front linkage modifing the exhaust fitting a armrest to the seat also theres a jcb farm master still in the box ready for a bit of tinkering once i finish the massey and figure out what wheels il use to beef her up a bit she will get a respray so its all the same colour of yellow will need to sort out new decals in future when i start to her got two more uh mf5480 on order today at work for a couple more conversions think il do a 6480 and a 7480 when i get suitable chassis sorted really got the bug for this now  ;D ;D

Took apart my case mxu convo and started again as I was never happy with it,heres the results and I also swapped the glue fogged cab to a new one.Im just debating whether to put mirrors and rails on as thats what caused the glue fog last time.

Also started my nh T6000

models002600x450.jpg

models004600x450.jpg

models003600x450.jpg

Thankyou Pete and Tris,cant take the glass out unfortunatly but the mirrors and rails would finish her off I feel.

I should drill the cab for pilot holes but dont want to muck it up again,might try clear silicone to put them on as its only for display or would a puma cab clip in to the same holes on the floorpan?