Whats on your workbench???

need to get the grab rails done and the interior and the glue off the windows and the exaust on and the gap in between  ??? 

Photo-0006-1.jpg

need the back done now and that is me

Photo-0007-2.jpg

I have found a floor base for the cab or just the interior it is from the john deere siku one hope i can cut and fit it in

Photo-0006-2.jpg[/]

now all i need is the steering wheel and the detail and i am done

Photo-0008-2.jpg[/]

Something different ???

have you been watching James May ???

for me, workbench has been taken down....i need the A frames, new one to appear in shed in the future....just realised how many unfinished, broken models there were! :D :D

had to leave the case today, my dremmels bust so done some work on this, mainly as i saw naths post about it, will more than likley buy the uh mounted sprayer to fit to it when its out,not sure on wheel colours now either, yellow?? or white like several i have seen

pma rows fitted to a wiking 6930, may yet fit a front hitch to her to, having seen the new pma one for jd's so it can have a front tank to??

001-22.jpg

002-18.jpg

003-18.jpg

need work, the rims are very thin and have no axel mounts, had to make these and also stiffen them up with a disc of plastic behind, this also needs to be pushed out from the origonal inner face to allow you to aling the hub supports so they run true and straigh-ish

took about an hr to do all of them, plus i need to sort a new front hub to cover the screws obvously, as they pma one are just copies of the uh deutz so dont cover the screw at all sadly,and they aint really big enough either compaired to the wiking ones 

yeah deff worth buying, if i had time and money i would consider getting a cast done of them as i recon with some more work you could make them better again to fit more than just the jd, would mean drilling the axel points out for the buyer, but the basics are done so far with these