Whats on your workbench???

tinkering along on 3 of these at present, getting back into the building game after a break

That's looking very smart Sean. Just right for the 240. :)

Got a little project going, early days but this will be my first scratch build, Any guesses?......... here's a picture or two, more to come soon.

One of these Lee?......

IMGmh_0003.jpg

.....or possibly?

IMGmh_0006.jpg

Look forward to following the progress of your Muir Hill. :)

I knew you'd get it quick mate, it's a 141. I thought a lot about doing a 121 or the monster 161 but felt the 141 is my fave as it is actually the first tractor I ever saw many many moons ago  ;D

I've a few Muir Hill tractors in my collection of photographs including the monster 161 and 171 tractors they made Lee. ;) As with most Ford conversions i'm a huge fan of them. 

I remember as a kid having a Matchbox Superkings 161 and dump trailer which gave great service in the sand pit. Regrettably though ( as with many of my carpet farming machines ) I sold it at a carboot sale. Fond memories too of a real 141 that used to work many years ago on the same farm just down the road from me that still runs the bubble cabbed Ford TW-25 that i've posted in other threads on here.

I'll look forward with interest to seeing your 141 fully complete. :)   

tinkering along on 3 of these at present, getting back into the building game after a break

Looking good Sean - what colour are they going to be?

Got a little project going, early days but this will be my first scratch build, Any guesses?......... here's a picture or two, more to come soon.

Given your name it wasn't too difficult.  :D  This will be interesting.

• 6 months later...

been tinkering with this today, still loads to do, filling and more detailing parts, needs new cat 2 arms fitted which i have, plus a new cab as this ones twisted, and i cant get it back properly,you can see the gaps where its not right if you look hard enough so thats on order ,decals are on the way to, rear wheelks need final fixing, need to build axel points into these to get them right but the hub and stud bit will be staying in the middle, its just rear work thats all

016-4.jpg

015-4.jpg

014-6.jpg