Whats on your workbench???

• 2 weeks later...

Think it'll have to be a 15 Martin

Look forward to seeing this progress. I'm not getting very far with mine at the minute. I have decided to take the bonnet to convo to get painted properly. What are you going to use for yours?

Because I had the chassis, which didn't need to much altering, I have a spare britains tw bonnet that I can make fit (just need decals and grill painted) and like you say it'll be more detailed.

got you,good to see you back at the convo work Mark

7910 is a rare beast in this country. It was desighned for the French market but also sold in the uk, although you don't see many around. Like the 8210, the 7910 had the load bearing sump and no chassis rails as it was basically an 8210 with the pump turned down.

After buying a UH industrial yellow MF 135 earlier this year , thought I'd have ago at turning it blue and white , I sent the wheels and wings off to convo for a paint job made up a bonnet from a britains 6600 and added some bits and bobs from a UH 5000 , finally got some blue paint on it and was thinking a 3600 maybe,

Shawn ..thats one nice little Ford..  2600 or 3600 ???

• 2 weeks later...

Militant looks like a great model to be making. There was a 6x6 dropping with a hiab behind the cab parked in a yard near Traci's parents house. Looked pretty straight, too. Thought to myself, I must enquire about that.... Then it disappeared :(

It should fit in well with the rest of my recovery fleet, they keep going up in price, at about £6000 at the moment and the few that appear from barns or the undergrowth have people wanting way too much for what they are. Would love to have a real one at some point though :D

• Like 1

A broken uh grime spud harvestpr ,being taken apart for the belts and a few other parts to go onto the armer salmon beet harvestor, which is down and re started, along with a 3/4 painted cooks bale sledge , just got to sort the rear gate release system, the mf 699 awaiting decals and that new rail carrage chemical store ,which is all but done, just got to weather the roof up .conce done i cancget onto the muck spreader and the ford 6600. Maybe even the second ford 5000 conversion

• Like 1