A few more close up pics of the Massey Ferguson 135QD (Cab) 1:16

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that if the doors were to open and cab come off as on the real one this model would be a fair bit more money, a compromise has to be made somewhere.

I have been told that the 135 QD is virtually now sold out as there were not a great number in the first place, some of the MF dealerships were only allocated small numbers. Orders for new supplies have been put in but a date as yet can't be given for delivery so if you have not purchased yours yet now's the time or you may have to wait a while. Depending on how many more will be produced, the next batch could be dearer.

The non-cabbed 135 having round mudguards represents the first production model which the model is based on. The real one is in the MF museum.

I think that if the doors were to open and cab come off as on the real one this model would be a fair bit more money, a compromise has to be made somewhere.

I have been told that the 135 QD is virtually now sold out as there were not a great number in the first place, some of the MF dealerships were only allocated small numbers. Orders for new supplies have been put in but a date as yet can't be given for delivery so if you have not purchased yours yet now's the time or you may have to wait a while. Depending on how many more will be produced, the next batch could be dearer.

The non-cabbed 135 having round mudguards represents the first production model which the model is based on. The real one is in the MF museum.

The round top mudgaurd version may represent a tractor in the MF museum, but it certainly isn't the first production model.

1/  no swept back front axle with track rods

2/  wrong style seat

3/  wrong style mudguards

this model is of a much later production or a tractor that has been updated in later life.

not quite mate, its actually the 10plus one they had for shows ect ,for dispaly,hence why its not right if ,ie replacement arches seat ect ect,  when the factory museam  closed down mf didnt want the thing so it sat in the canteen for a while, until the lot went, it now resides at coldridge so i belive

Thanks for the comments lads ... and lady  ;)

Timmy... you are most welcome to use these pics for TTT mate... be my guest  ;)

Tim...

There were only 1200 pieces of the 135 QD made in the dealer box... never to be repeated I am told... the next "wave" of mass production models won't arrive until "well after the new year" was the quote I had...

As for the 135 cabless... it's a c0ck up from start to finish... that model was indeed in the museum in Banner Lane... but as Sean pointed out (and Steve Harris found out through researching Agco's site)... it was part of the 10+ parts program Massey have... it was "bought back" from a farm in Devon (I think it was Devon)... and the tractor was renovated using parts from the 10+ system - the best thing that could have happened with that model is to put it in a 10+ parts box...

Such a shame as well.... there are so many things "wrong" with this model if you are looking for a representaton of a true "production line" tractor - if however you are looking for a model of A (singluar) real tractor... then you can be pleased it's bang on  ;)

All I can say on the subject is... they were warned about this well before it was too late to change things  :-\

Seems like the same old story then Marky, good model tractor makers but have'nt a clue what the real ones should be like accurately!   ???

not sure why they didnt call it the 10 plus fergy 135, would have made more sence at the end of the day, they must have known something of its background and researched the 135 

I must agree with Sean, they should have titled this model better, it's obviously a very accurate model of a very specific subject [The 10plus 135] , but it unfortunately doesn't represent a production 135. When you see what UH have done with the 135QD , then it's a real shame they didn't pick a production cabless model.

marky... can you please post a dealer box up with a

normal production run box

As I dont rightly know the differance

is mine a dealer box QD MF 135

Dealer box v the normal box doesent have to be of massey just the

difference

Ive called this one "the hob shot" :D;D ;D

just had our kitchen done 3 & 1/2 months after the fire  ::)

aparently thats fast as some of the first flood victims are sill living in caravans ....

kind of fetches it home there is always someone worse off  :-\ :'(

cheers nigel

post-15-132638677762_thumb.jpg

marky... can you please post a dealer box up with a

normal production run box

As I dont rightly know the differance

is mine a dealer box QD MF 135

Dealer box v the normal box doesent have to be of massey just the

difference

Ive called this one "the hob shot" :D;D ;D

just had our kitchen done 3 & 1/2 months after the fire  ::)

aparently thats fast as some of the first flood victims are sill living in caravans ....

kind of fetches it home there is always someone worse off  :-\ :'(

cheers nigel

the only ones out in nroaml boxes at present mate are the other version, and i aint seen many of those yet either to be honest,maibnly silver dealer boxes like yours

I've just had 4 of the non-cabbed 135's delivered, in regular boxes. Boxes are the same graphics as the Major and T20 but with the 135 on it.

I think the non-cabbed is available now in regular flavour Tim... but the QD cabbed version won't be for sometime to come  ;)

I was told that 1200 pieces were sold in dealer boxes... and would not be repeated again  :-\

i think i might invest in the cabbless version , but i'll not get the QD version , would have made more sence to have done a flexi-cab , they were by far the more common ,

i know mate, been pondering buying a non cabbed one to convert to square arches and flexi cab ,but no time at present

whent to shrewsbury yesturday and there is a nice model shop in the arcade and when i asked if he was getting any 1/32 mf 35x's he said any time next week as someone hashed his order or somthing like that

he whent on to say "Have you seen the round mudgurded 135 we have on sale ? ,,yes i replied he then whent on to say well you will be in for a treat in the last weeks of jan as theye are fetching out a QD cabbed version ...

but i got mine last week in a dealer box i replied

oh no you must be mistaken and have got another make

UH 135 QD Dealer box look ive got a pic with it next to my major i argued

looking at my moble phone he looked slightly bemused

so when are the QDs have ment to be released by  :'( ::)