ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

no shes safe and sound its a massey ,take anything they will, please note they were stacked buy a contractor in a ford 4000 and loader,as you can see by the mess :D :D :D :D

no they will be coming out at some point, and the barn filled with small square bales,well a fake wall of them anyway

right first pics of the new workshop/office

based on the one at our fam,although not 100% as we used to have aseries of pig styes of the side of it, and i dont have room for those where this ones fitting into

wodern framed with hopefully wood clad top and maybe tris's clever idea ?? or who evers great idea of polyfiller roof tiles, if i can master that,

the office will be a small raised are to the rear with the work bench ect under tha,and hopefully a small hoist fitted to one of the roof beams as well,just big enough to get the front or erear end of a tractor in,and space to work really

workshop1.jpg

workshop3.jpg

workshop4.jpg

you really going to fit an office in there ?

yeah it only really needs a desk filing cabinet or 2 ,a chair and a notice board, should all fit in that raised bit,oh and a telephone to of course, with a set of hand rails round it ,health and saftey naturally ,the boss can keep an eye on the guys doing the repairs then to,

just a genral onsite area for the day to day stuff mate

Looking very very very good Sean, love the timber fame mate. What will it be infilled with? Similar to some of the black beam / chalk walled buildings around Chittern, Shrewton and villages through the Wyle valey near Salisbury and up to Toytracs old home of Teffont Magna.

A man of your calibre will master the Polyfilla roof tiles with ease Sean, even a man of Markquis' calibre could do it!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Only joking Marky  :-*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well its back up and tidy again,been up and moved a few things round this pm, decided to get the small spud field planted up, new crop for us this year, never been done here before, ,had the 185 on the sentrine planter and the 575 out with the mf hightip, and the 2 pallets of seed potatos we got, just enough to do the field

loading up

loads1.jpg

down the side

field1.jpg

and my favorite, finishing the top headlands ,no flash shows the ridges a treat

headland1.jpg

better put some front weights on that 185 mate,  those setrite planters were a heavy bit of kit ,i can remember the 590 4wd & frontweights dancing with one of those on .

like the pics  :) :)

chears tris, you and mark have kick started me now, all the bales ahve been restacked wect, next job, down with the grainary, and up with 2 small silos to go with the permastore, and up with  anderson type pig house ,1 breading hut, and a small workshop

chears tris, you and mark have kick started me now, all the bales ahve been restacked wect, next job, down with the grainary, and up with 2 small silos to go with the permastore, and up with  anderson type pig house ,1 breading hut, and a small workshop

Look forward to the forth coming work then mate. Sounds interesting. Are Anderson buildings like Nissen Huts?

top job there sean looking real good

what are you going to harvest the spuds with

in september/october a spinner or a spud digger  ;)

well you will just have to wait and see, given time ;) somethign new, otherwise a ransoms one from britains :D :D :D