ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

Coming along nicely Sean, one can almost smell the shi........... :D :D :D

thats one thing i am stuck on making tbf,need something that looks the part,but can be lifted with the forks,and tipped in/out of the trailers,got a few ideas just need to hunt round for the right stuff

i see you got the stairs from EMA? ;) ;) :P :P,

looks awesome? :o :o :) :) :) :) :) (US term) now its together and painted!!....i'll send you the materials, you can build me one!? ;D ;D ;D ;D

not for a bit mate,taking longer than i thought to be honest,but worth the effort,stairs are ema ones,still got 3/4 of the lenght left

thats one thing i am stuck on making tbf,need something that looks the part,but can be lifted with the forks,and tipped in/out of the trailers,got a few ideas just need to hunt round for the right stuff

Got a list going for EMA due to the ?12 limit  :(

try page 41, foam 206 & foam 306, i used the green version on that display thing under my barn pics, that may be ok???

my new board? ???, just a temporary plinth for taking photos of models on also a learning curve for final displays! :), messed it up a bit though as you can see from some of the grass but it looks like clumps, also added some dark and light green foam, (not the best pics, i'll take some tomoorow if i can in daylight_...i know next time to make the layers finer!!. just got to add a track of gravel next when i get more glue! :) :)

have you used medium or fine on yours?

very fine for grass but medium light and dark green for extra detail. i dont think its the same as in EMA, its called woodland scenics, about ?2 to ?3 a bag from my local model shop. the finer stuff would cover a board 1m square no probs

Bloody hell TM you don't do things by halves do ya?!! Well done with the display it looks fantastic. With a few trees and hedges etc round the outside, your farm is going to be a flippin excellent. Maybe you could make up a little name board "Forum Farm"!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

well got very borded today,after working till 5 this morn and the fact it's sleeting outside now i had a tinker with a tempory set up till the next phase is built,only problem is it's made me realsie how much space i need,so i might be making this size the final version,just with a different layout/scratch built buildings as i want a field to show off the convos at work

post-46-132638493713_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638493769_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638493776_thumb.jpg

fp i would love to mate,but i think i will have to do another extension at this rate,i thought it would be easy but no way,if i was to do the full setup i first envisaged it would be getting on 3m x 5 m,the middle of the loft isn't 5 m wide and i need to be able to get stuuf up there to?? help let me win the lottery 

fp i would love to mate,but i think i will have to do another extension at this rate,i thought it would be easy but no way,if i was to do the full setup i first envisaged it would be getting on 3m x 5 m,the middle of the loft isn't 5 m wide and i need to be able to get stuuf up there to?? help let me win the lottery?

well make a 1/32 scale of your scale farm ,you could put it in your pocket then

oh and what does stuuf mean

FP? you can do the honors

well got very borded today,after working till 5 this morn and the fact it's sleeting outside now i had a tinker with a tempory set up till the next phase is built,only problem is it's made me realsie how much space i need,so i might be making this size the final version,just with a different layout/scratch built buildings as i want a field to show off the convos at work

the shed with the baler in TM, is that built by you??

should be getting my bomford painted red soon!? ;) ;) :) :)

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3538.0;id=6414;image

the shed with the baler in TM, is that built by you??

should be getting my bomford painted red soon!? ;) ;) :) :)

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3538.0;id=6414;image

That looks like its made from plastruct and old atcost parts fb, shouldn't be too hard to make one of those.  :)