ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

phoawar... what a scene... yep... I do love you Sean..

Now... can we see the 625 against the 510 mate please  :P

not yet pete, havnt made the combine yet for then, although the 625 would pass with the 500's  i guess

too right mate... when I left in 1986 there were oooooodles of 525's and 625's about mate... not everyone wanted a 760/865

will get some tommorrow or sat if i remember mark, aint getting it back out of the box agin, frightens me handling it  :D :D :D :D :D  will try and do all 3 combines i have actually in a line the 510 625 and jd 975, 

yes the pics have lasted well eh graham ,amazing what a retouch will do in photobucket :D :D :D

well pete a 1075 is drawn out, as are several other combines, i just need to decide what one to do, now the pettit is nearly done i have the apitite back for scrath builds so who knows

well wish i had the skill to build a scratch combine like the 1075 would look good with the older deeres a 3350 maybe.

i hope you do alot more of the scratch builds mate may even get to see some in the flesh at one of the shows this year. may'be we'll even have a ftf display at zwolle this year featuring some of the models from here.

well look after your kit and it will look after you as i was told iain ;):D :D :D

i would like to get a few more done i must say pete, is nice getting back into it, never lost the love of the hobby, just the build time, but bar 1 room to go thats now back infact its fight time between the both of them now

• 1 month later...

well not much going on this time of year at ashtree, but got a few pics of the daily pig cleaning for you

cleaning up after doing the anderson styes

005-26.jpg

135 starting the unit opposite

006-23.jpg

the 575 with trailer hauling as the 690 is temporaly out of action

007-16.jpg

sadly the front wheel bearing broke on the 690 after it dropped into a broken drain cover the other day

003-30.jpg

also got the builders back at last, they have started to put the basic metal work in on the new piggery

001-29.jpg

002-27.jpg

the 590 has been cleaning out the slurry drains out back with the old vicon tanker

008-7.jpg

009-10.jpg

and we have a few repairs to do after the bad weather, the front of the old straw barns coing off, so have been up checking whats needed

010-12.jpg