Border Fine Arts - Tractors, Horses and Lorries

BC

Very very nice  ;)

Can I be brave enough to ask how much and where from  ???

My supplier is from the Posthorn in Castle Douglas which is owned by Sinclairs the jewellers in Inverurie in Aberdeenshire. Cost this year is ? 495 but with a loyalty card I get 10% off. The detail on the models is excellent however I'm running out of space for displaying these ... a bit like my real sized tractor collection. I need to stick to 1 /32 I think.

http://www.posthorn.co.uk/

My supplier is from the Posthorn in Castle Douglas which is owned by Sinclairs the jewellers in Inverurie in Aberdeenshire. Cost this year is ? 495 but with a loyalty card I get 10% off. The detail on the models is excellent however I'm running out of space for displaying these ... a bit like my real sized tractor collection. I need to stick to 1 /32 I think.

http://www.posthorn.co.uk/

Hiya.Probably been done before but could you post up some pics of other Tractor displays you have from them.They are soooo nice to look at.

Thanks

GGG

yes a nuffield with a winsam cab

Good point on cabs. This is only the second BFA model with a cab. Two Nuffields have been done to date by them one with a cambridge roller and one with a reversible plough but no cabs on either. I think the Nuffield with the Winsam cab was produced by Country Artists.

Looks really smart.

Mrs BGU bought me some Border Fine Art mugs for Christmas - with Masseys on. I'm afraid that's the closest I will get to owning one of these.

Yes Kev I seen them plus also table mats which I was eating my hogmany dinner off. They used to do wall plates too but stopped that with the Allis B and the cabbage trailer. Shame really since I liked the plates.

Hiya.Probably been done before but could you post up some pics of other Tractor displays you have from them.They are soooo nice to look at.

Thanks

GGG

Ok GGG here are some of the most recent ones

"CLEARING OUT"

post-839-132638689663_thumb.jpg

Still nice to see they arnt stuck in the pre-60's  and they

aint scared to do a british built classic other than massey or ford ::) ::);)

Yes I agree and someday I hope we see a "nash" like the one in your profile. They only produce British built models although I did get a 3 wheeled JD via the American market. I was getting a little fed up with all the fergies and fordies variations they were producing

Nice collection Bill, I quite like that Leyland   ;). A friend of mine has one or two (well a few!) he started off with the Dexta and drill plough and went from there  :D

Its quite addictive this collecting lark John. The first one I ordered was the 3 cylinder Nuffield because at the time I thought it was a DM 4 like my real one. The following year I bought the B250 "Lifting the Pinks and low and behold I won the best international tractor with my Farmall A that year at Scone Palace and the prize sponsored by IH Case was another BFA Lifting the Pinks. I then bought every year and went back to get earlier issues except for the first three. I was having a count last night and I kind of scared myself at the number I have accumulated.

PS I have some duplicates if anyone is interested they can PM me