Border Fine Arts - Tractors, Horses and Lorries

BC

I had some bumf in the post today from Gray's, the company that distributes/retails them based in Scotland advertising the new releases and items selling at reduced rates and their diary dates of events that they are attending in 2008.

Very much like the 35x with baler!!

Kev  I was reading Tractor magazine last night and Grays are advertising a new issue called Autumn ploughing. Its a 35 with a plough and looks the same as Dawn till dusk without the lamp for ? 99. The reference number is A9387

some very nice displays there! ;D ;D ;D, i remember seeing some of the JCB ones a few years back thinking they looked nice...then i saw the price! :( :(

Yea I know Ben. I used to think that and said I would'nt pay ? 295 for "Major Decision" but years later I had to pay well over that to get one. Anyway heres is the picture of it.

post-839-132638690328_thumb.jpg

Lovely models - they always have a nice touch with the Jack Russel on the seat or whatever.  :)

Yes John they have a nice touch adding some sort of animal to most models be it a dog cat chicken seagull or even a common rat in "Brown site development"