o mate  :-[ i know how you feel, i had that same phonecall a few years back, just started secondary school, im still missing my nan dearly  :-[ chin up and think of the happy times you spent with her  ;) always cheers me up to think that  ;D

Thanks Mate,

Every time I see a combine it makes me think of her, and I don't mean in a negative way or anything like that - its just that I used to spend lots of time in the summers staying with her and watching the combines in the fields around her house.  :)

Trafic Cops on the telly, 3 People dead in a multicar pile up. Lorry ploughed in the back. Just upset me because Me and Mum and Dad have seen bad crashes happen and and try and help the people inside, just made  me think of it again. :'( :'(

Thanks Mate,

Every time I see a combine it makes me think of her, and I don't mean in a negative way or anything like that - its just that I used to spend lots of time in the summers staying with her and watching the combines in the fields around her house.   :)

whenever you feel down or upset, just think about that and i gurantee you'l feel better, something that reminds me of my nan is she once went to spar in her slippers  :D makes me chuckle to this day  ;D

whenever you feel down or upset, just think about that and i gurantee you'l feel better, something that reminds me of my nan is she once went to spar in her slippers  :D makes me chuckle to this day  ;D

Thanks again....

Am over at home for a bit, and three of my uncles came over and were reminiscing about my Nan with my Mum which was nice :)

a few kids tried to pin me down for the dreaded 'bumps' as well  :D they got to 3 bumps before i managed to squirm out  :D

Ooh do they still do that?  Well I never it seems some things don't change and usually the worst. I used to hate it too so congrats on getting away (and "happy birthday" from me )

Well not really today as I found out Monday but I'm sad all the same :( :(

My Dad has been suffering from a bad back and was referred to the hospital for tests ::) he got the results from x rays and blood tests and it turns out he has a form of bone cancer called multiple myleoma >:( >:(>:(

My old man is only 58 and this just doesn't seem fair I'm gutted but he seems more worried that when his new NH T6080 comes at the end of the month someone else will drive it before him ::) ::)::)

Well not really today as I found out Monday but I'm sad all the same :( :(

My Dad has been suffering from a bad back and was referred to the hospital for tests ::) he got the results from x rays and blood tests and it turns out he has a form of bone cancer called multiple myleoma >:( >:(>:(

My old man is only 58 and this just doesn't seem fair I'm gutted but he seems more worried that when his new NH T7060 comes at the end of the month someone else will drive it before him ::) ::)::)

very sorry to hear about that!

Having lost my dad last xmas and my uncle a week or two ago, you do start to question everything and how cruel life can be.

I just hope that they have caught it in time and can treat it.

kind regards

Noel