I will post in this topic but I am not sure whether this is sad or frustrated or something else.

Mrs R went into the loft today and saw just how many boxes there are up there  :-\ :-\ she has told me I have to either stop buying models or sell some of the ones I have got.......I'm sorry but that is just unthinkable, the question is now.......what do I do??

Mate I feel for you..... I am doing listings right now  :'( :'( :'( :'(

House + Christmas + Tax Bill = Less Models

hmmm.... divorce.... no costs too much wouldn't have anything left for models

lock her outside.....probably not... will have to let her back in eventually and then still got the same problem, maybe even worse

begging and pleading... might have to have a go at that

she has already got the same monthly budget for herself that I have for models... her excuse is that she spends it on the house anyway

I have now got to tell her that I am bidding on a Wagenhof International and oh boy, that doesn't come cheap  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[

half of mine are at my mothers house now  , plus now i can say its just stock dear.

tell her its more of a pension and its better off money up there than in the bank.

or tell her well you have too many shoes/bags/clothes and you need to sell them. she might think twice mate.

tuff one that mate.

wot i want to know rob is when did my missis move in to your house  ::) ::)::) ::)::)

because thats exactly wot mines done but i do have a good mate called udi that said its not worth selling any thing yet as the trade is not there ;) ;) :P  best keep it for a while longer ;) ;) ;) ;) 

Marky had to go to the denist today to have a tooth pulled now it will be even harder to understand himmmm he will probably talk like this: "or limey thhh urts ots n ant alk ood nymore"  and when he drives Hattie he cant whistle no more :(  ppwwwtttt pppwwwtttt tweeeeeettt maybe...poor lad feel sad for him but now with all the snow and cold it is just one less tooth chattering :laugh:

Hmmm,....seems I am not the only one who lost a tooth today...... :(

Bloody "Twiglets",...only had two about a couple of weeks ago and crunched and cracked a small bit of tooth off one that was going to be crowned next month. Was getting a bit uncomfortable when I ate so went to dentist today who informed me that it had cracked right down to the root.Out it had to come,.......now left with a gaping hole in my gum...... :blank:

not today but a few days ago. im still selling my mates collection of britains and uh models, i had them in an unused room downstairs, what we didnt know that was the radiator in that room had burst with the frost and flooded the room, have managed to salvage some of the boxes but quite a few of them are badly damaged :( :(

Went to the London Toy Fair today, and it made me sad to see the tiny section RC2 had dedicated to Britains :(

I talked to the Rep who explained that they're trying to make two sorts of model now - one cheaper version for the toy market and a more expensive range for the collector - it only includes machinery (the animals are just the same), though and isn't a huge range. On a brighter note, however, she was interested in what the collector market was looking for by way of an updated and wider animal range  :) 

not today but last thursday i had to put my shadow to sleep :'(

her name was penny , she was 11 years old & came to work with every day  & thats why i didn't have bad days at work as she always made me smile , she was brilliant to have as a drivers mate  :)

PictureSmall.jpg

DSCF1184Small.jpg

DSCF0154Small.jpg

DSCF0273Small.jpg

love you pup , i miss my best friend , but you'll feel no more pain & you can run as fast as you like forever more  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

oh hell marcus, so sorry to hear that, your going to miss her something awful for a while mate being your shadow, and i will to when i stop by to pick you up for trips ,mind you not at 4 in the morn like that first spalding trip from illminster :D :D  scared the do do out of me and mark that morning

Chin up sunshine, some dogs are a pain in the bum when it comes to travelling and just being quiet in a cab. I know Penny wasn't, seemed as happy sat up there in the FM as you did to be honest. Go steady at work this week mate.  :-* Traci says she is sorry to hear the news too having met Penny in Frome that time, she even sends you a kiss!!!  :of