Looks like my brother and his wife are finished after 4 months of marriage.

They have been together for 2 years now and have a 9 month old son.

She had been lying to him over her debts and it all caught up with her yesterday when Balliffs arrived.

I feel sorry for their son Rhys. When she left yesterday she left him behind, my wife is looking after him for a couple of days as my brother is in a real state.

Being away at the moment doesn't help Bill

My dad has been ill over the last week or so and with him being on the brew at the moment after getting payed off it was the last thing they needed.

My wife and my mum took her back to her parents last night. She has gone for a week to allow my brother to decide what he wants to do.

Me and my mum took my grandma to the hospital yesterday after they had called her in urgently after a recent scan. Turns out she has liver cancer. Luckly it doesnt spread and its very treatable. But nto the sortf of thing we wanted to hear :-[

Very sorry to here that mate, as you say it is very treatable so keep stong mate and if you need anyone to talk to im here mate

Looks like my brother and his wife are finished after 4 months of marriage.

They have been together for 2 years now and have a 9 month old son.

She had been lying to him over her debts and it all caught up with her yesterday when Balliffs arrived.

I feel sorry for their son Rhys. When she left yesterday she left him behind, my wife is looking after him for a couple of days as my brother is in a real state.

It's a rough old thing Rob. The amount of times that Mrs H and I have come to blows and nearly packed it in are numerous, it was only the kids which held it together and then the good times come again. Even having been through it several times, I still can't work out whether it's better to give up and move on or stick it out and try to make it work. My heart says stick it out though so that's what I do.

I would say that something like debt is not a terminal problem but something which needs to be worked through as a couple, splitting up will only make the situation worse for both his wife and their son. If they really love each other - which one would hope they do having only been married for 4 months - then maybe your brother should put aside the betrayal he feels [and perhaps his pride and indignancy?] and support her while she tries to get over her problems. There are plenty of government initiatives out there to help with this sort of thing, maybe they should try the CAB too, and she should perhaps get some counselling if the problems are a result of incessant unneccessary spending. I'm sure that between them they can get through it, even if they have to cut back on things for a few years. But ultimately it will benefit the one who matters most - Rhys - and teach him that you don't just give up on something but work through it, not to mention give him a stable childhood with 2 parents, something I think is vital.

Hope they get through it Rob, I really do, when I think about my kids being in that position it makes me quite sad.

Simon... I love you... you talk some great sense and have a way of comunicating that in writing so well - scrap that... I hate you  >:(

What made me sad today...

Being let down by a mate.... you know who you are - need I say more... other than may your testicles turn square and fester in the corners.... fancy chosing your works christmas party over me  >:( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Simon... I love you... you talk some great sense and have a way of comunicating that in writing so well - scrap that... I hate you  >:(

Being let down by a mate.... you know who you are - need I say more... other than may your testicles turn square and fester in the corners.... fancy chosing your works christmas party over me  >:( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm going to set up a little table in the corner over there if anyone wants to come and talk to me.... ;)

You pay five poundz yez?

:D :D :D All I can say is can you imagine Histon Produce / Projects / Dodgy dealings xmas party without you...  ;)

When you are the leader of men & woman they need their leaders to be present at such occasions ..one day you will find this out....ask Lumpy  :-*

Anyway I may make it yet  :-[

Well... look at that... the snake has come out of the cupboard.... what's up fatty arbuckle... too hot for you in there  >:( - I was willing to let you remain anonymous... but I guess it's better out in the open now really... so all can see what a low down stinking bum you really are  >:( :'( :'(

Ohhhhh the pain...  :'( :'( :'( :'(