Thinking about that i have only 4 days left of driving my 5425 which i have clock up nearly 2000hrs in the seat,but then i get a big smile instead that i will be in the seat of a 335 magnum.

Thinking about that i have only 4 days left of driving my 5425 which i have clock up nearly 2000hrs in the seat,but then i get a big smile instead that i will be in the seat of a 335 magnum.

I'll still be able to put you in the hedge now and again though ::)

A phone call from a close friend to tell me his father passed away today after a lengthy struggle to try and get back to health after being attacked by some mindless thugs  :( :( :( :( >:(

Did i just read that right?

Absolute Self centered little piles of vermin that should get locked up!  >:(

Things like this sickens me! >:(

I send my best wishes to his family at this sad time :-*:)

Echo Tris really Josh.. fingers crossed for a mild one and an extremely fast and full recovery buddy  ;)

Love to grandad and keep smiling mate  :)

Thanks Mark, by the sounds of it he's on the mend, he was released from hospital although we're still not sure he's 100%, just seems a bit confused, and a bit soon to release him, but never mind, i'm just glad he's out and it doesn't seem to have done any lasting damage. On the other hand, the person that made me leave me job was taken into hospital the other day after having an accident involving a tractor, now that really is a shame it didn't do any lasting damage, as if it had i'd have a job in the summer!

We buried another pet today, our kitten/young-cat who had been missing since last Thursday.

Well the only good thing about this is you can stop worrying about what they could be doing or whether theres something wrong! :'(

It's always hard when losing a pet as they are practically family! :)

popped up to Gwent this afternoon to attend my mates mothers cremation and wake. Have known this chap since play group, through primary school and through secondary school and still through a few pubs together! His mum was our dinner lady at primary school too so a fair few memories there.

The young fella who works part-time in the lumber yard where I'm yard manager lost a good lifelong friend on the weekend in a truck roll-over. It seems bad road conditions (washboard effect on a gravel road) speed and no seat belt were all contributing factors. The lad that was killed was leaving a party as a passenger in a vehicle that crashed a few hundred yards into its trip. My co-worker was also at the party and was one of the people who  got to the scene of the accident first. Very stressful and sad for him.

Early 20s, we think (or thought) we're immortal at that age........