what made me sad today was leaving the wedding reception at 11pm.. leaving the bar full of cider :(

your only 16 anyway so it aint legal for you  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

for me heard that  a guy i used to work with until 4 months ago when he retiredat 65  has just died, apparently he found out he had bowel cancer 2 months back , and that was it, no one at work knew till today it was that quick all round

• 2 weeks later...

I was worried sick last night as Traci and her friends were on their way home at that time from that area. After what seemed like ages she rang me back but that was bad enough. From I have heard and researched since last night it sounds like absolute carnage with tyres and fuel tanks exploding up and down the scene of a 200m fire ball. My thoughts ajre with those who perished, their families and their friends. :(

We went through about an hour before it happend .  :of :of :of

Absolutely horrified by the loss of life and injury caused by the crash on the M5.  My sympathy goes out to all the those who've been affected by this terrible incident - which, is even more tragic being on Bridgwater Carnival weekend.

Just heard that a friend of a friend was killed in the m5 accident last night , was the driver of the ginsters lorry involved

The photos show that all to well mate, what a thing to have to see and then find out you had someone in there you knew. How awful, hope the family pull together and shake off all the flak currently being aimed at lorry drivers.  >:(

• 3 weeks later...

A great character and entertainer from Aberdeen Andrew from years gone by. All of his performances were classic and one that really sticks in my mind is when he as "Sandy Thompson" phoned Balmoral Castle in Deeside to speak to the Queen shortly after her grandson William was born to see what sort of Christmas present he would like......they ranged from a rubber duke to a cuddly fut..rat made by a wifie in Hong Kong.

Aye, I've seen that one. Transbuchan airways was another favourite o' mine, the one with Daisy in the toilet and just scraping o'er the tap o' Bennachie. (from memory, could have the wrong hill)

STV have been busy uploading the archives to Youtube for the past year.

just heard that Gary Speed has died,he was on football focus yesterday. I'm just stunned.i never supported any teams he played for but I'm half welsh and he managed welsh football team.R I P and thoughts to his family..

just heard that Gary Speed has died,he was on football focus yesterday. I'm just stunned.i never supported any teams he played for but I'm half welsh and he managed welsh football team.R I P and thoughts to his family..

just heard myself,saw football focus yesterday too,I'm shocked,he was a great player and has improved the welsh side so much in his short time in charge,what a shame and waste of life

Does that mean he will stop humping your leg now Mark?

I hope so buddy... if that doesn't work I'll have to get his nails clipped a little shorter to make the whole experience a little less 'unpleasant'  ::):D :D :D

He's now at home... licking his wounds... quite literally.... poor lad keeps looking at me as if to say... "I'll bloody get you for this when I grow up  >:(  "  :of :'(

£90.. and he's come home with less that he went with  :of