Forum Issues and Updates

What sort of emails are you getting?

If you go to your user name in the top right hand docrner you will be able to click on a drop down box. From there you can select account settings and then to the right hand side you will see Notification Settings. Once on that page ypou can select what you receive and how often you get emails.

Scroll down the page a bit and you should see slider buttons that you can change to put either a tick or a cross in the box if you want, or do not want, notifications. Can you see them?

Yeah can see them all, but mine seem to be coloured a light grey ,and will not move like the others above them ?? Have set a rule up in my outlook so they get dropped into a different folder for the mo, but seeing as the major problems have been sorted maybe Andy can have a gander when he see this. Wasn't to big for me to be honest as a issue that needed immediate attention compared to our other issues 

• 2 weeks later...

Andy,we seem to have an issue with the quote function, when ever you try to use it,no matter what topic your in it auto fills the reply box with your last  quote and typed reply to it  if that makes sense , I may be in general discussion quotingin a topic ,but it puts say my tractor conversion quote from the last time I used the quote button . 

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Andy,we seem to have an issue with the quote function, when ever you try to use it,no matter what topic your in it auto fills the reply box with your last  quote and typed reply to it  if that makes sense , I may be in general discussion quotingin a topic ,but it puts say my tractor conversion quote from the last time I used the quote button . 

I sent some pictures last week to two different members last week by PM and then after that when I went back to ordinary posts to quote the pictures would keep coming up took about 3 days before I somehow got rid off them  same as what you are saying Sean

Sean ,Tractorman 810  perhaps you can help/explain ,when I push the like button as I tried a few moments ago on one of your posts it comes up as YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE REPUTATIONS TO THIS USER is it me or have you been a naughty boy ,it has done it before on some other members   

28 minutes ago, smithy said:

Sean ,Tractorman 810  perhaps you can help/explain ,when I push the like button as I tried a few moments ago on one of your posts it comes up as YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO GIVE REPUTATIONS TO THIS USER is it me or have you been a naughty boy ,it has done it before on some other members   

New one on me mate, will have a try myself and see if it happens, I suspect mikes put me on the naughty step again ;D;D anyway I already have a reputation 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Can't add more than one post in some topics, it just displays my last post in the reply box. Not happening on all topics, just some.

Done that to me before but a few hours later it had cleared its self and could post again

6 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

New one on me mate, will have a try myself and see if it happens, I suspect mikes put me on the naughty step again ;D;D anyway I already have a reputation 

I have heard of your reputation sean but I don't believe what I was told haha 

17 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

Just had a look on my Alerts  thing and it does show a like for the topic about 30 mins ago smithy, does that tally up to when you tried?? Weird it should show you one thing,but shows normal on my end ??? 

It was your post in schuco 2015 ,quote I have for 2020 but who care as long as people share eh; I have just gone back to it and it is now showing my end that I liked it ,Robbo must be looking down on you and taken you of the naughty boy step