Wings Farm/ MD contractors

markduck

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whats the plans for the britains shed ??? and whats replacing them :-\

The britains shed have been sold to someone else (otherwise stored in a box)

The picture above your post shows what has replaced the britains buildings

You have a way of displaying, positioning and photographing your models which isn't all that closely matched by many others on here, no offence to anyone else or owt but this is a great and a very authentic layout/pictorial diary  8) 8) 8)

• 2 months later...

Sorry there hasn't been any post as of late, this is due to Wings Farm being packed away so that the loft can be insulated, should have been done end of March, but first company went bust, so now it will be mid April before the new company we have found can come and do it.

However this has put me in a predicamant, i can't decide wether to just relay the farm as it was or to start a new one that would be raised off the ground, it would still use buildings that i have, but i would try and incorparate contours to the layout rather than it being flat.

I will post to let you know if Wings Farm has been sold and M.D Contractors have moved else where or if they are staying put.

Sorry there hasn't been any post as of late, this is due to Wings Farm being packed away so that the loft can be insulated, should have been done end of March, but first company went bust, so now it will be mid April before the new company we have found can come and do it.

However this has put me in a predicamant, i can't decide wether to just relay the farm as it was or to start a new one that would be raised off the ground, it would still use buildings that i have, but i would try and incorparate contours to the layout rather than it being flat.

I will post to let you know if Wings Farm has been sold and M.D Contractors have moved else where or if they are staying put.

look forward to that

• 1 month later...

Well MD contractors still exists and so will Wings Farm all be it with some modifications.

As you can see from the photos it is now raised off the ground.

The next step will be to put floor insulation on top of the boarding so that i can carve contours into it, then start adding the releasim.

Put the quadtrac with Ros 8m drill to show the size of the boarding.

DSC00595-1.jpg

DSC00596.jpg

DSC00597.jpg

Ooooooooh you sod!! Your going to have an excellent time putting this together. We are also going to have an excellent time watching what you get up to as well. Brilliant, I can't wait!!

So then, cattle, crops. ...  what crops, machinery. ... ?

Ooooooooh you sod!! Your going to have an excellent time putting this together. We are also going to have an excellent time watching what you get up to as well. Brilliant, I can't wait!!

So then, cattle, crops. ...  what crops, machinery. ... ?

All in good time, i'm still deciding final details.

Archived