Wings Farm/ MD contractors

markduck

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what is the tipping bay

I assume you mean on the grainstore. It is where the grain gets tipped so that it can be fed through the drier and cleaner, before going into the grainstore. Still need to add the conveyer that takes the grain into the grainstore, and both the drier and cleaner.

What's been going on, to start with i've managed to do some more hedging. Still need to cover some of the wood though to make it look more like a hedge.

DSC00531.jpg

We've taken delivery of another Claas round bailer ready for next season as well as a new Fella tedder, again will be properly tested next season.

DSC00535.jpg

Finally the front linkage has been sorted on the JD 7530, while at the dealers the boss decided to have a mad moment and went and bought another 6930 with loader, also a Joskin Scarifier.

The JD 7530 arriving back with the expensive toys.

DSC00533.jpg

Heading down past the grainstore to unload.

DSC00536.jpg

The JD 6930 being unloaded, then the Scarifier

DSC00539.jpg

DSC00543.jpg

Unfortunately there comes sacrifices with all this new gear, in this case it is the old JD 6920s that has to go for the new 6930.

The 6920s loaded on the lowloader ready to go.

DSC00544.jpg

While all this loading and unloading was going on the other JD 6930 arrived back with the newley painted grain trailer in our company blue colour.

DSC00545.jpg

Just a picture of the JD line up from left to right 7530, 6930, 6930 with loader.

DSC00548.jpg

Then a picture of the front linkage on the 7530

DSC00549.jpg

some nice gear there, what do you think of the fella tedder?? any good, any chance you can do a review on it for us, as i wouldnt mind seeing some good pictures of it,

It is a very detailed model, but with that comes delicate pieces, saying that no parts have fallen off of it just from handling yet. Had to modify it slightly so that it would fold up properly, but as you can see from the picture it does look good in the layout.

Will take some pictures and put it in the review section later.

Excellent to see the machinery and layout updates. Heges look great for this seasons trimming. What about the front linkage then, I do like that, it looks superb. Is it an Artisan one?

I bought it from Artisan, but i believe they are PMA linkages.

Archived