Spalding Show Pics... April 2008.... for my stoppy back friends

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nowt wrong with being sensible is there, at least i wasnt wobbling on the stool in the bar, or wandering along at super warp speed wobble on the way back like one person eh ;):D if only mark wa sout with the camera then :D

sorry i missed you nick, and anyone eles infact, just realised i was looking at sparrowlegs stall and never knew it was him or 4c, saw them looking funnly at me, but didnt even twig, sorry guys really am,

And I met you Sean at Toytrac, along with Tris and Marcus.

About the Imants

that is a rotary plough not a stone crusher!

They are made in holland in a village just about 15km from my home.

My dad had to work for the company and he said to me that they where extending production because they cant handle the sales!

AND I MUST NOT FORGET GREAT PICS MARKY ;)

Great pictures Sir Marky

Had a grand day out meeting some of you lot

Just one problem    WE ALL NEEDED NAME TAGS    so as to meet as many of the members as possible

As there seems to be loads of you there that I would have liked to have met

And it was very nice to see some of the buildings/farm layouts in the flesh so to speak  Which were very impressive

Hope not to leave it too long before I go to spalding again

Regards SMurF

Great pictures Sir Marky

Had a grand day out meeting some of you lot

Just one problem     WE ALL NEEDED NAME TAGS    so as to meet as many of the members as possible

As there seems to be loads of you there that I would have liked to have met

And it was very nice to see some of the buildings/farm layouts in the flesh so to speak  Which were very impressive

Hope not to leave it too long before I go to spalding again

Regards SMurF

You recognised me Scot :D :D

there were FTF shirts, but not everyone has them ;) ;) :)

great to meet who i could under the circumstances! :) :)

always wonder how people do selling there as most have the same models for sale! :-\ :-\

About the Imants

that is a rotary plough not a stone crusher!

They are made in holland in a village just about 15km from my home.

My dad had to work for the company and he said to me that they where extending production because they cant handle the sales!

AND I MUST NOT FORGET GREAT PICS MARKY ;)

Thanks Johny, didnt think they made crushers, Now to find a model of one  ;D

there were FTF shirts, but not everyone has them ;) ;) :)

great to meet who i could under the circumstances! :) :)

always wonder how people do selling there as most have the same models for sale! :-\ :-\

well ben udi and myself did quite well but as quick as i sold i he brought more :-*:-* :-*

The chap who owned all them spent quite a while chatting to me on Sunday, all of those models are one ofs and he won't build anymore, not because he doesn't want to but because he probably couldn't as they are built out of whatever he can find at the time so the chances of finding the parts again are slim to none which is a great shame as they are some cracking models

Thanks Johny, didnt think they made crushers, Now to find a model of one  ;D

well the guy that made the one at the back off that Fendt life's in the same vilage as me.

He is called Fer Ooms and he has a production run on these!

In Zwolle he sold a lot off these models from imants!

did anyone get any more pics of that orange spreader  ??? as its looks the same as the one we used to use on the farm up until about 6 years ago  :)

The chap who owned all them spent quite a while chatting to me on Sunday, all of those models are one ofs and he won't build anymore, not because he doesn't want to but because he probably couldn't as they are built out of whatever he can find at the time so the chances of finding the parts again are slim to none which is a great shame   as they are some cracking models 

The man is Andrew Anderson from the Castle Douglas area , have spoken to him a fair bit at Scottish shows , he also built a large scale Forward Control County 1184 remote control , is on the end of County Working Day DVD.

He has some nice things there , & I  have told him & his son about FTF .   Look at trailer in middle , I mentioned it in a post last week after I saw him at show in Lockerbie , tis a copy of one I made & posted on here  & have shown him

well..............a point to add to this, his son was here today servicing our Claas ......had a brief chat to him but I was flying about .....hope to get more of a chat with him next time..........Oh and his step dad used to work here as a student !..........small world

Excellent stuff.......i think he`s a friend of DBP?..........wil need to enquire further.

Well done bignose for those great pics  ;)

I think we'd all agree that it was a great show / social occasion  ;)

Shame about the drunken behaviour the evening before  :D :D

Mention no names  ;) Mark, John  ;)

And somebody please keep Sean quiet  ;) Sean wheres my Ford's  :'( :'(

Well done bignose for those great pics  ;)

I think we'd all agree that it was a great show / social occasion  ;)

Shame about the drunken behaviour the evening before  :D :DMention no names

;) Mark, John  ;)

And somebody please keep Sean quiet  ;) Sean wheres my Ford's  :'( :'(

Yeah Barry... you coulda shown some restraint :D :D