farm pictures new update 08-10-2017

texas

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More fine pictures Bas :)

I like the Veenhuis trailer - looks very heavy duty

I take it the Ginaf lorry is a 6x6 Daf military type conversion?

Ginaf is a brand that is made in the Netherlands and is still made. In 1981 they start working together with Daf.

That is the reason that Ginaf looks like a Daf.

Texas

:D :D :D Marky is going to love that, Bas. He'll open the topic all excited at seeing some Masseys and then spend ages trying to work out what is going on! :D :D :D

The guy in the Speedster is loading some serious trailer loads of maize. I wonder how heavy the whole outfit is. Do you know what km/h they would be travelling?

Always nice to see those GINAF trucks too. 8)

The company with the Jag 800 series and Case tractors has very nice machinery :)

:D :D :D Marky is going to love that, Bas. He'll open the topic all excited at seeing some Masseys and then spend ages trying to work out what is going on! :D :D :D

The guy in the Speedster is loading some serious trailer loads of maize. I wonder how heavy the whole outfit is. Do you know what km/h they would be travelling?

Always nice to see those GINAF trucks too. 8)

The company with the Jag 800 series and Case tractors has very nice machinery :)

Those trucks Tris look like our DAF series 2X00 from the mid 1980's

That is exactly what I did.... Bas... you dirty, rotten bounder... I'm so cross with you I can't even say it  >:( - I've just cancelled my order for two pallets of Dutch Tomatoes and one pallet of Dutch Cucumbers now in protest  >:(:D :D

Nice pictures mind you...  :-*:D :D >:(

I knew Mark would like the red photos  ;) ;)

That's it, Bill. The chassis and driveline are the GINAF part, now using the XF cabs. Ag, Oil industry, logging, basically arduous enviroments are where GINAF thrive. They make some impressive machines. Type it into Google image. Also a favourite with the truck mags of the 90's

Archived