The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks boys...

Luke... I'm pretty sure the handbook says that on it as well.. you clever fella  ;):-*

looks nice with the loader on marky buy and dung fork and a spreader and you will be off

Cheers Cerin... I'd need to find some dung first mate  :o:D :D :D

The loader is built by the scandinavian company Alo.

Who also brand Quicke loaders as well as MF colours.

Looks ok Marky, still need more roof lights  ;D

I knew quickie was Alo, Very good loaders i recon

Strange its not a stoll, my mf dealer has a new 5455 with a red stoll on it ;)

Not yet... but she's at a show on Friday... so most probably then I guess...

Thanks Colm...

Better get the Autoglym super resin looked out Marky.. I found that to be the best since doesn't leave white residue in cracks etc

Better get the Autoglym super resin looked out Marky.. I found that to be the best since doesn't leave white residue in cracks etc

Thanks Bill... but young Mark (old ford) on here... let me into his secret weapon... Collinite... give that a go... it is simply superb mate - no residue and the water beads like you have never seen before... Annnnnnnd it doesn't take any paint away in the process  :) ... as I say... Marks tip... not mine... but I'm happy to endorse it...

Sorry for the late responding but that loader looks great on Frankie ;)

No problem Johnny... thanks mate  ;)

I've had them out to her today.... to get the loader lever adjusted a little better... it's now perfect in my opinion

she looks the tool now  ;):) is the show for your plastic bussiness or is it the local dealer borrowing the combo ???

Thanks buddy.. The pitch is all mine... It's the launch of our business really tomorrow...

As a point of note... I've been there today and there is some nice kit on display as well  :-*

Markey wow wow wow , i must have missed the latest pics of frankie in this thred, the lowder looks brill.

one thing though, with the lowder and front weights surely shes a bit light on the back when you have a bale on the lowder  ???;):)

No sweat Adam...

Here's a pic of the rubbish I have baled in the last few weeks... each bale is approx 0.5t - I think I counted 30 or so in Cardboard... which is currently making me £66 per tonne in full loads of 20t  ;D

The Dolav bins are potato sacks and office paper (which has to be kept seperately) and EPS (Expanded polystyrene) which sadly we currently have to landfill  >:( :'(

DSC_4128.jpg

• 1 month later...

Any new pics mark, how many hours on frankie now??

I've not done much with her recently Nick... although I am going to have a pootle in her tomorrow afternoon I think.. She's done about 90 hours now I think.. most of which have been driving in and out of my warehouse  :D :D :-[

I'm hoping to ghet a bit of work for her after harvest... maybe a bit of ploughing or something  :-\