land rovers

marshman

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More vids from sunday.

My brother in law is the camra man for the off roading events.

Winch challage section with a 90, front winch rope (synthetic) snapped and was winched out with the rangie/buggys hydrlic winches.

The rear winch on the 90 was used to pull the back round for a straight pull. Doesnt look steep in the pics but it is very steep.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=DMClKNtORJ4&feature=channel_page

Another winch section, had to winch/drive in to the bays. Again doesnt do it justics how steep and wet it is.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jzGcWi-GjEc&feature=channel_page

And another

The vitara Broke a diff (again)  ::)

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iGQrsC3XgvI&feature=channel_page

Other vids on Sean you tube channel as well. Including our 110 stuck our nickname marshman hence marshman stuck  ::)  ::) ::) And the Jd ::)

eh,i aint got a website adam :D :D :D :D :D,or have you been filming me at work

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys. Mums car. 2 TD5s now. We took it for a spin up a muddy track did really well with road tyres. Mum would kill us if she knew.

It air sprung on the back so can be raised for extream off road.

TD5s are fitted with anti stall so the wont stall in 1st. We show off off road when all the suks etc are roaing up the hill, Dad just lets it tick over all the way up.

Marky, you can have a drive if you wanted at spalding. ;):)

Thanks Sean. Must say our td5 110 is quick off the line. Dad showed up some boyraces in a Nova with a dusbin for a tail pipe at the lights onece. The look on there face :D :D :D

We cant resist a little play in the mud soon though, just a light track, nothing damaging, just to see how it goes :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

Well, the other day we had to transport a shed/beach hut down to the beach. 

I was wide but went on the trailer.

It had to go accross the shingle, we were going to carry it bit by bit, but Dad thought he might as well get as close as we could.

3/4ton iforwillams 14ft plus 1ton of wood and narrow tyres on the trailer on shingle dont mix  :D :D :D :D :D

How the hell did he chew through that ???:oThat is the diff casing I take it ???

And a little bit of part of the differential as well...at least three teeth of it  ;D:o

The differential guard was attached at the time, but is still missing in action.

Very nice mate, ouch though.

That is what he said when he saw the cost of a new axle!