Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Tri-Ang Spot-On Massey Ferguson 65Tractor No137,RARE Item number: 6962949702

Just finished ?626? How many have one.

As an aside how do I provide a link to Ebay from here

Cut and paste from the address bar.

Okay  anyone know the scoop on this.  I know from the description that  only 10 were made, but that is a bit excessive is it not?? It's not even real gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The question has to be why is it becoming a collector's item?  :P

In my opinion that's one shi**y model.

Does this mean that a rare, badly rendered model has high resale value based on rareity?

I hope I haven't offended anyone but there are some models that just baffle me as to what makes them valable. (Case in point : Britfarmer's "gold plated" Big Bud)

The question has to be why is it becoming a collector's item?? :P

In my opinion that's one shi**y model.

Does this mean that a rare, badly rendered model has high resale value based on rareity?

I hope I haven't offended anyone but there are some models that just baffle me as to what makes them valable. (Case in point : Britfarmer's "gold plated" Big Bud)

The rarety of the model is what makes it expensive, if you have a model of a ford tractor that is limited to lets say 2000 and you have 5000 serious collectors worldwide who want one just to say that they have one rather than because they like it, the price will escalate due to the demand, look at oil for example!