Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Not based on Autodrome model ,, it IS an Autodrome model , it is listed on their website ,,

May be a bit of a bargain ,, kit is 125 euro ( about  £ 98 ) , built model is 225 euro ( £175 )

their 86/ 9600 Fords are exactly the same , based on US models with bar axles for track adjustment

if you look closer, you will notice that the wheel centres are different!!! so he might not have made the model accurate as it should be.. anyways.. it should be a bargain compared to the built models by Autodrome

• 2 weeks later...

Made by modelshop 24 from resin, good detail but no functionality.... and fragile, i have one in bits after it fell off the shelf in my cabinet..... about £60 when first released I seem to remember....  :-\

Made by modelshop 24 from resin, good detail but no functionality.... and fragile, i have one in bits after it fell off the shelf in my cabinet..... about £60 when first released I seem to remember....  :-\

Beat me to it Jas... Yeah I bought 10 from Jurgen for around £70 I think..A couple went back after being damaged on the way to me  :'(

Beat me to it Jas... Yeah I bought 10 from Jurgen for around £70 I think..A couple went back after being damaged on the way to me  :'(

The ih 955 was around 70 ( 100euro). Only 100 are made from this one. Each model has a papier with the number on it.

texas

The ih 955 was around 70 ( 100euro). Only 100 are made from this one. Each model has a papier with the number on it.

texas

They will be worth a bit more now then as my two are now one due to an unfortunate accident!!  :D :D :D :D

Another 'dreamer'. The seller probably thinks they're 'rare' because he has'nt seen very many. I don't think they have come to the UK in the UH perspex box packaging as yet, like the Major, 35X and T20 but there are still lots of these 65's still around in the 'Hachette' series and packaging especially in France. The correct price to pay for one is around £14.99.

errr I think you might just have talked yourself into a numpty :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ read the two posts above yours by 4055power and powerrabbit ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...