Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Might be worth you emailing the seller to ask. 

I do know of one example with the loader which had the 590 decal. 

I also remember Brian Norman having one of the big boxed tractor and implement sets with the 590 decal on one side of the tractor, and the standard 595 on the other.  At the time (late 80's) he was looking for £25 for the set!!!!

Might be worth you emailing the seller to ask. 

I do know of one example with the loader which had the 590 decal. 

I also remember Brian Norman having one of the big boxed tractor and implement sets with the 590 decal on one side of the tractor, and the standard 595 on the other.  At the time (late 80's) he was looking for £25 for the set!!!!

think your right, sure i have seen something i na mag about a few 590's amking it out in sets like the loader one, not many by any means, but they are out there

Sorry Bazza I have got one of these.....it is horrible....the tyres are the worst I have ever seen  :-X :-X :-X :-X They are still in the shops at £14.99 and are overpriced at that.....yeuch!!

I mean nice ironically, who would pay £25 for it!!!!!

The tyres are rubbish, changed mine on the 7930 to the rubber ones from the Italian chap, look much better.

Your right Marshman, tenner and delivered!

I always puzzle over the integrity of these sorts of listings... :-\

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UH-1-32-Tractor-Massey-Ferguson-MF-135_W0QQitemZ120346881781QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN?hash=item120346881781

One presumes he either works at the factory or knows someone who does and lifts them off the line or has the rejects.

I remember the Ros 180-90's with the front fenders on back to front.... can anyone see anything wrong with this one.... ??? Is it a reject.....Or do we think it's a prototype or just nicked....  ???