Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Bit excessive on prices I would say, certainly for down this way. The JD Transit listed is expensive as you can still pick them up in some shops and JD dealers for around a tenner.

I'm from Holland and I hope you can read what the description says on the Fendt, but I can't understand it fully. Hopefully the tractor looks better than the pictures which are all blurry.

I think you missed the link off  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I can't see the description never mind the Fendt  ::) ::)::)

Thats one of the few in that series that I would like Mark. Unfortunately it's hard to find any shops stocking the mag for an individual purchase :-\

There is a topic for these tractors but a lot of the newsagents and magazine stockists like W.H. Smiths stopped doing them some time ago as there were so many complaints of damaged packaging people just were not buying them.

i can't get them wholesale for that, but i know what it might be accrate diecast have a habbit of making delivery mistakes . i know a dealer who had a order for claas rakes and they sent him double and charged him for his single order and they never said a thing still to this day and its been about 2 years now roughly.he sold them dirt cheap too as he said pass it on to the customer, i might buy all 8 at that price :D;D