Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

From the prices he got for the last lot, you would need more than you would get for your arms and legs to afford them all (and that is not meant as a derogatory comment towards your arms and legs by the way  ;) ). 

I wouldn't mind the Ford New Holland set (I am only missing the blue Glencoe cultivator), but there's no way I would rate it at anything like what the last one went for.

I wonder how many of each he actually has??  ???  It isn't beyond the bounds of possibility he has come by a trade case of each. 

A certain member on here (from Battle  ;) ) similarly turned up a significant number of a previously hens teeth rare olive brown coloured Britains LWB Land Rovers a few years ago (along with some metallic blue muck spreaders, green chassis Bamfords balers and LWB safari Land Rovers in grey and black).

I see the seller from Spain has listed more Britains items

http://shop.ebay.co.uk/oliv456/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Looks like all the last listed items were bought by the same guy - lucky *bleep*!!

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=oliv456&&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

From the prices he got for the last lot, you would need more than you would get for your arms and legs to afford them all (and that is not meant as a derogatory comment towards your arms and legs by the way  ;) ). 

I wouldn't mind the Ford New Holland set (I am only missing the blue Glencoe cultivator), but there's no way I would rate it at anything like what the last one went for.

I wonder how many of each he actually has??  ???  It isn't beyond the bounds of possibility he has come by a trade case of each. 

A certain member on here (from Battle  ;)  ) similarly turned up a significant number of a previously hens teeth rare olive brown coloured Britains LWB Land Rovers a few years ago (along with some metallic blue muck spreaders, green chassis Bamfords balers and LWB safari Land Rovers in grey and black).

........ and a load of others too including yellow135s with loaders, 5000s...way more than 20 of each.... but I did offer the seller 10 times what his next lower bid was!  12 years ago now...a find of a lifetime.

I also had something he really wanted too, worth more than the models.

have seen that blue version on buy now for 15 quid, most seem to be 10 quid at shows?? so maybe a tad. but not a lot over really mark

fairly tasty car to be honest, description is hilarious but ive seen worse cars...

Very very funny. Have just spent a night in Swanage and the place was full of chavs in cars like that. Made the description even funnier!!

I have never seen or heard of one Mike but then again it is a Massey ;) ;)

It looks all out of proportion especially the wheels and the sterring. In fact not a very good model at all in my opinion but it could well be rare and worth a bit to someone.

I've got one.. and I know that Tim has too... it's a scalecraft snap together kit which is battery operated.. I had one when I was a lad... and I've got one again now... I'd not describe it as super rare... but as it was so 'disposable' I suspect that few have survived the ravages of time.  I'd say it's worth about £40 without a box.. and perhaps a tad more with the box... say £60ish  :-\

I picked up a very similar plastic MF165 up at Malvern, also plastic, cabless, no decals, never was, and is 'motorised' switched on with the gearstick. Made by 'Scalecraft', I have the box, it's a 'snap together' model. Looking at the one listed here there are many similarities so could be by the same manufacturer.