Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Radio-Control-1-32-RC-Lorry-0202a-New-/130481749101?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item1e61517c6d

Anyone bought one of these, and have any comments on the quality, are they like the new ray, or welly 1:32 models?

pete they a rubbish ,they like a welly copy with blacked out windows or silver widows really really bad ,ovoid mate stick to siku trucks / welly or new ray in that order, :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

But they are available direct from the LMF for 95 euros + p & p  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

That price is not so crazy as it seems.... I sold some items through ebay in the past, but they charge quit a lot of pounds.... also Paypal seems to cost some money. With this price about 10 to 15 pounds goes to paypal and ebay?

If you guess are interested in the LMF models we can also arrange something else together with the FTF? I don't know who goes to Zwolle and what possibilities there are??

I'm sorry but I think the seller is talking a load of bull about this tractor as they look like the wheels off the U.H. Massey 3080 to me

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-HOBBIES-LTD-CLAAS-CELTIS-446-CLAAS-PACKAGING-1-32-SCALE-DIECAST-/250912353805?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item3a6b8aae0d

I think your bang on there  ;)  Trying to make a few bob id say  :-\

I'm sorry but I think the seller is talking a load of bull about this tractor as they look like the wheels off the U.H. Massey 3080 to me

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UNIVERSAL-HOBBIES-LTD-CLAAS-CELTIS-446-CLAAS-PACKAGING-1-32-SCALE-DIECAST-/250912353805?pt=UK_ToysGames_DiecastVehicles_DiecastVehicles_JN&hash=item3a6b8aae0d

I'm would love to know who bought this as I gave 4 of them to my daughter to sell at Toytrac on Sunday ::)

I 'threw' them back together from parts left over from my Massey 3120 conversions and let Maisie sell them for £15 each :)

It amazes me how I can strip a Celtis down and then build it back up with 3080 wheels and axles with the packaging still sealed :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: