Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Crazy price,

I picked up that trailer and the blue metalic longwheel base landrover with the canvas cover, farmer and Lab dog( you know the rare one, or so they say) for only ?180.00 from a dealer and I felt fleased! But I really wanted them.

Garret

If they don't get kicked off this time I'm gonna refuse to pay my sellers account!! It's just took half an hour to put all the info on an email going back two months with item numbers, user ID's the lot!!!

Busted, you Damn Rotters !!

hi

don't they know ebay fees are high , about ?1 for every ?20 in sales , so to keep relisting and pushing the price up it must be costing them some where

dave

Probably, but as we all know who buy and sell on ebay, you can see an item go for ?25 one day and ?70 the next, Not a bad ?return really for the risk of a couple of quid in ebay fees if they finish up buying they're own item!!

Some of the descriptions should not pass the Trade Descriptions Act!

Anyway, well done F-P.  I hope your efforts are rewarded by expulsion of the guilty.  They undermine the trust in ebay, though as IHP said maybe this forum is a safer place to trade.

Talking og ebay, has anyone else had trouble accessing it today?  I can get the listing but trying to put an item on watch or access my area results in 'unobtainable'.  It may just be my lack of skills but everywhere else is working fine.