Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

1 minute ago, MadMark said:

How are you meant to get in the door? the loader is meant to be more forward and I love the way it's held on!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BRITAINS-MODIFIED-JOHN-DEERE-3050-LOADER-1-32-Siku-Ros-Universal-Hobbies-/272181254465?hash=item3f5f445941:g:RFMAAOSw2ENW8E9l

In wonderland anything possible mark, maybe it comes with some of that shrinking drink for the driver ;D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

It not even wort 8.900€ i say €500 would get them . At £1200 i may sell some then .:laugh:

Not sure .. They are all in good nick it seems with their boxes & most are 35+ years old.  Over 45 items there. Thats saying each item is worth over 11 quid average at 500 quid for the lot Cyril .. Not a hope mate..The Industrial MF135 & loader alone is wort well over £70 with its box & thats only one item..Even tough the box seems rough on that one.. 

• Like 1

The bit I don't get is they've gone to the bother of listing every model included, rare for a job lot like that, so why not actually have an individal listing for each, almost certain they'll sell better that way and probably make more money even with ebay fees taken into account

19 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

He may want 350 but it's starting at 300 with no marked limit/reserve , so if I or you bid 300 as far as I can tell he's got to sell at that ?? Or have eBay swapped there item descriptions/reserve system??? 

Ahw only see this now it was starting at £150 but now £300 . I wont be bidding so . 

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

So he's upped his price then?? As it shows 300 and no bids to me .didnt think eBay allowed you to do that once it was listed on the site 

you are allowed to revise your item,24 hours up to the auction ends,repricing is allowed when you revise an item,along with description,postage etc

41 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

you are allowed to revise your item,24 hours up to the auction ends,repricing is allowed when you revise an item,along with description,postage etc

That good to know that about ebay :-

10 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Didn't know about the price bit, knew you could change the description , haven't sold on eBay for a while now 

11 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Unless someone has placed a bid (i think?)

1 minute ago, Barry said:

Unless someone has placed a bid (i think?)

That's right Barry. If someone has bid or if there is an offer on an item you can't change anything, you would have to cancel the auction and start again.