Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

8 hours ago, mb86 said:

Wow. Very nice indeed. Where is @Valley Axe Man

Hahaha Martin.. yep indeed a nice bit of work to be had by someone, Although it would need to go on a tractor with an uprated or diecast linkage, UH tractor linkages would kak itself if you hung this on it.... this one is one of Andy's first run of hedgers as he moved on to the PA650 from these, and this first run had to be ordered through Mconnell themselves rather than Andy direct  

I had a message yesterday from eBay saying that an item I was watching has been re-listed. It was the wiking 6830 that made over £500. Do we think the buyer bottled out, or is it another tractor? Was anyone else watching this and did they get the same message?

2 hours ago, MadMark said:

Would say you would still get a good price for it Cyril as the trailers on it's own are getting as rare as the sets, only the radio control ones only seem to come up on ebay

I know off a man in donegal that is selling a few off them lorry but i forgot how much . Ha . 

13 hours ago, MadMark said:

If I remember rightly it's slightly smaller than the Britains version, but don't look out of place, it's filled a gap where Britains could have filled by doing a 110

Thanks for that Mark:)

• 2 weeks later...

47 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Are these selling out quickly ?? G&M will have them at  27 quid . !! So why is this one nearly gone double the norm price ?? Are guys afraid they will not be able to secure one ! 

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadMark said:

And you don't even gt a trailer hitch with it>:D

suffering, bet they will be disappointed, but then again they should of looked about for prices before bidding

• Like 1

are any of these first ones out in special boxes or something maybe , hence the price, i know they are very limited at present,maybe thats the reason ??

i have one ordered via g&m and may yet get another for modifying at some point ,maybe into a trailed version ,although i suspect uh have thought about that one already 

26 minutes ago, dm434 said:

see this is up to £72 . shear madness

Again it's what people are willing and hopefully paying look at the amount of Ferrari  cars that make millions at auction for a piece of Italian tin (pressed steel) see that another is the only other on ebay at this time. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

has a few paint chips he says, very collectable he says, doesnt mention any missing bits either ;D;D;D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-BRITAINS-TRACTOR-FARM-MARSTON-TRAILER-IN-RED-COLLECTABLE-/401295116688?hash=item5d6f0d8990:g:rw0AAOSwWxNY0YoB

yes I was wondering about the missing bits too 8)

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, MadMark said:

Yes it is isn't it, would a 3d scanner and printer be able to scale it down to 32nd and replicate it? Sounds like it might be expensive to do that though.