Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

It seems ridiculous i agree but when you think some people in this world are quite willing to pay tens of millions for a shiny piece of glass or metal dug out of the ground or a bit of paint on a piece of canvas then a few grand for some model tractors don't seem so bad. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Another expensive and rare Britains set, wether it is worth 700 pound, that is up to who ever buys this. I am still on the lookout for this set, and this looks amazing, but 700 is a bit steep for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, trigger82 said:

A few parts missing !!!! Most of the tractors are broken with out cabs !!! Pile of sh*t !!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, trigger82 said:

What. Would people give for this model ? Not seen many forsale 

IMG_7895.PNG

I am no expert but if the models was in separate boxes I would say give or take around the £25 mark each  so unless that box is rare I would say £50-£60 ,I would offer £40 and see  :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, smithy said:

I am no expert but if the models was in separate boxes I would say give or take around the £25 mark each  so unless that box is rare I would say £50-£60 ,I would offer £40 and see  :)

Thanks for the information manis looking £160 that is stone mad ha 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Set No.5003.      MF 2680 and Accord Drill, one year only as this set in 1989. I suspect only one production run seeing as it is in the 5000 numbering series, which, as far as I know, only appear as bumper value packs. The money isn't so much in the models as in the box! find another :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

sure one went on ebay or one of the auction houses for arround a 100 ,in the last year or so, certainly not the first i have seen , all thought not for sale that often ,there a good few around if you ask, i certainly wouldnt go for much more than 100 if i wanted it 

is it on ebay,if so whats the item number, there was one flaoting arround on a facebook page sadly from the iffy seller i mentioned a while back, sure it went on ebay,then got pulled , appeared again as a buy now then vanished again , be intresting to see if its one of their items, know at least 3 of their ebay seller ids ,plus the initals of the fake bidders 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

sure one went on ebay or one of the auction houses for arround a 100 ,in the last year or so, certainly not the first i have seen , all thought not for sale that often ,there a good few around if you ask, i certainly wouldnt go for much more than 100 if i wanted it 

is it on ebay,if so whats the item number, there was one flaoting arround on a facebook page sadly from the iffy seller i mentioned a while back, sure it went on ebay,then got pulled , appeared again as a buy now then vanished again , be intresting to see if its one of their items, know at least 3 of their ebay seller ids ,plus the initals of the fake bidders 

That where I seen it for same on Facebook  just goes to show what people are asking for models 

• Like 1

if its who i think it is,then i would recomend you  avoid like the black plague , the guys out to rip of anyone he can ,a hubby and wife team,wifes on ebay him on the facebook groups ,he blocked me from seeing his posts as i cottoned on to him and questioned it, got told via messanger before he blocked me,he has a mate who bids his lots up for him,luckly i kept a screen shot for ref .

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Tractorman810 said:

if its who i think it is,then i would recomend you  avoid like the black plague , the guys out to rip of anyone he can ,a hubby and wife team,wifes on ebay him on the facebook groups ,he blocked me from seeing his posts as i cottoned on to him and questioned it, got told via messanger before he blocked me,he has a mate who bids his lots up for him,luckly i kept a screen shot for ref .

Yes that him and her but I did buy few models of him cheap money and model were mint .He is a bit mad on some models ha 

• Like 1

On 8/8/2018 at 6:05 PM, Tractorman810 said:

After buying it of him for £60 ha 

• 2 weeks later...