Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...

HaHa, I have rumbled yet another one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6958736276&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

When there's something strange,

in the bidding pattern,

Who ya gonna call?

Shill-bidder-busters!!!

Ebay looks quiet tonight

I don't know if a name and shame list is necessary, anyone who reads this thread should now recognise shill bidding and only bid reasonably, as for the names, they change so often it would be hard to keep up and remember them and there isn't that many different people doing it.

Guest quangova

also consider that if a name & shame list is put up on this forum and it turns out the named seller is not shill bidding etc, the hosts of this site or the individual who makes the allegation could end up being sued for defamation of character etc.... so its bet to keep it informal and make sure you dont make outright accusations about another etc.

I wonder if the derby massif/ 1grom have found this page? Or are members.

I would be very surprised if they hadn't, I think they are just brassy f%#@/+^s if I'm honest, I take my hat off to them in some respects but in others I think they should come and have a pint with me in the village local some time.......