Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Thank you there BC.I thought it to be a bit over the top in terms of price.Okay,so most if not all of it's boxed but got be at least half if not £1500.If there were 40 items in that group,it's £100 a go :of

At least the seller knows it can't be posted & has listed "pick up only".Might need a reasonably-sized pick up too.

I would reccon just under the £1000 mark for all those. That would be saying £40 to 50 each for the boxed tractors & £20 -30 for the emplements boxed. £4000 is a good bit ott alright. During the last 6 months i turned my attention to collecting the 70's & 80's era Britains tractors from ebay. I got about 18 tractors , all in fab nik ,most boxed , but the boxes were shabby. . i had a budget of around £500 ,but i neared £600 in the finsh for them all including postage. The postage kinda was a killer considering they all came from the UK to Ireland . But they are hard to come by at a good price on my shores i guess.

This lot still makes me drool tough.

I haven't got the link to it but I have just watched an EMPTY box go for £180.99.

It was for a Lego cultivator.................if the cultivator itself had been in the box then I could have understood it............but an empty box???????

I haven't got the link to it but I have just watched an EMPTY box go for £180.99.

It was for a Lego cultivator.................if the cultivator itself had been in the box then I could have understood it............but an empty box? ??????

An EMPTY BOX for £181 . :lol: :ha ha!: :lol: . Some people still seem to have lots of money in these recesionary times it seems. Edited by justy 46

theres a norev dominator on ebay at the moment, in need of slight repairs. a few rails and lights need glueing back on etc. no box, but on the whole does'nt look to bad. currently at £16.

It made £114 :of

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my first contribution to the ebay HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THAT PRICE thread. Ok that's not the official title but it's what I said when I saw this.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3372921513

I'd love to have this, but not for 899 USDs. I'm not sure what that is for you guys over there but I'm sure it's a lot. ha ha! I hope this trend of completely assinine prices for gold/silver/gunmetal chaser units stop soon. It's completely out of hand right now. As proof look at the other dozen or so "chaser" units on ebay right now.

Edited by Jasons

Here's my first contribution to the ebay HOLY CRAP LOOK AT THAT PRICE thread. Ok that's not the official title but it's what I said when I saw this.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item3372921513

I'd love to have this, but not for 899 USDs. I'm not sure what that is for you guys over there but I'm sure it's a lot. ha ha! I hope this trend of completely assinine prices for gold/silver/gunmetal chaser units stop soon. It's completely out of hand right now. As proof look at the other dozen or so "chaser" units on ebay right now.

there you go wil, thats what yours is worth roughly :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: