Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

Ahw now if you go to few show in ireland there few nice models forsale. As for the £ is poor to the €€ now i buy off ebay in uk and i try most off the time get them picked up by a friend...

Yes Cyril. I go to shows in the south..Mostly in Munster & have been doing so for 6 to 7 years ..And I always come away with a few models. Mad for Models & G&M are where I buy most of my models. But If you get them picked up by a friend in the UK .. then thats handy.. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That is a disappointment for you Paul. You seem to have been waiting a while for them as well.

it is Martin,i have worked out a deal to keep them and use them for donar parts,at a very reduced price,i have the order now reordered,so lets hope they get here safely,my marge 6610 arrived safely,so lets hope these two do

• Like 2

Could have a real one for those silly prices. Edited by justy 46
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I see Towse diggers are the new must have in terms of obsolete Britains implements. Sorry cant link it... :-  But heres the item number.

eBay item number:
Edited by justy 46