Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I saw this earlier myself and wondered why on earth people pay twice (or more) the shop price.  I also wonder when I see a model on ebay for the shop price (plus postage) as a starter price.  Am I just lucky in having 2 toyshops within easy reach (one at home and one at work) where I can walk in and get the model without paying postage costs?  Mind you, neither have got the new TE20 so that will probably have to be a post job.

I always look for a bargain (obviously), but sometimes I end up paying the shop price plus postage. Just no other option  :(

I bought a John Deere 950 utility in 16th off of ebay for $5, and the shipping was $10(usd). The sellers like to raise the shiping price to earn a couple extra bucks >:(

umm well i cant talk

what do you think of a 135 casting all thats on it is the front Axel's and wheels

i thought ild renovate it or convert it , as I'm going to need a bonnet grill mudguards rear wheels i was thinking of a "smallholder" as i only bought it for ?7 quid just something to do when i get the parts and time

what do you think??

Well I think I have seen it all now !!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

http://cgi.ebay.ca/RARE-VINTAGE-BRITAINS-HERALD-FARM-HUNT-SHOW-JUMPER_W0QQitemZ5992894317QQcategoryZ70112QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It is missing the 2 piece saddle and the bridle and is not even boxed!!

I think the bidder 5162sarahjane has lost her brain

• 2 weeks later...